This Is The "I Hate The New England Patriots" Thread

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
You are kidding, of course. Brady is the BEST quarterback ever.
He is a limited quarterback and always has been. His passing game is short to medium at best. He is coached by a man who knows how to maximize what his players do well.

See a lot of majestic, long passes from Brady to distant receivers? Compare him to many QBs who are better at long passes and get back to me. Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers are better at this metric.

This report ranks Brady 5th.

Top 12 NFL quarterbacks of all-time

Reactions: BigLeRoy
Jul 2011
Tennessee
He is a limited quarterback and always has been. His passing game is short to medium at best. He is coached by a man who knows how to maximize what his players do well.

See a lot of majestic, long passes from Brady to distant receivers? Compare him to many QBs who are better at long passes and get back to me. Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers are better at this metric.

He's ahead of Brees and Rodgers.

Nov 2006
Lombardi and Starr were 9 and 1 in Championship games. The Superbowl Trophy is named after Lombardi.
Starr has 2 superbowl rings, how many does Brady have. You have to win a championship to even go to the superbowl so Brady has 9 of them too and that's in a league with twice the number of teams than what it was in Starr's day. If you search who is the best ever you will find Brady at the top of all of them and Starr's name doesn't even appear.
Brady has won more than twice the number of games than Starr has played in. Starr's record was 94-57-6 or a 59% win ratio. Brady's is 207-60 or a 77.5% win ratio and you are going to compare them?

Nov 2006

Thats great except your link is from 2013, Brady has won 3 more super bowls since then. How about you find a current one that doesn't have Brady #1 or even has Starr in it?

Jan 2019
southeast

I guess there are differences in opinions on this...The Top 10 Quarterbacks of All Time