This is the new face of the Democrat Party

Jun 2013
Here
Thanks for admitting democrats condone this behavior. That was my point from the very beginning that many posters here tried their best to deflect from. Thanks.

Are you getting all "politically correct" on us now? You're NOT trying to deflect?

[video=youtube;WIs2L2nUL-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIs2L2nUL-0[/video]

Jun 2018
Ford, Washington
It was injected into the discussion by your fellow conservative John T. Ford. Do you agree, or disagree with his claim that "everyday main street Leftists" support violence?

Not "harassment." Violence. That was the word Ford used in post #3.
I've said repeatedly that I do not condone violence. Now, do you condone this harassing behavior shown in the video?

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
So it appears this is the tactic of the election season for the democrats. A few years ago it was "occupy wall street", then it was "black lives matter", and now it's "antifa". Looking forward to 2020 when a new circus will suddenly appear. Hope no one gets hurt.
'This Is the New Face of the Democrat Party': Charlie Kirk & Candace Owens Ambushed by Liberal Protesters | Fox News Insider
From your link::
Owens and Kirk were at the Green Eggs Cafe to discuss Turning Point USA-related business when they were met by the protesters outside who began screaming and chanting.
So, the new face of the Dems is that they protest something they disagree with? Isn't that like the "face" that the GOP made during Obama's presidency?

Jun 2018
Ford, Washington
From your link::

So, the new face of the Dems is that they protest something they disagree with? Isn't that like the "face" that the GOP made during Obama's presidency?
Gee, I can't remember any GOP "screaming and chanting" in a harassing manner during Obama's presidency to CNN reporters that were out discussing policy. Can you show me?

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
ANTIFA needs to take lessons from THIS man:

WARNING: Racially offensive language.

[video=youtube;pESEJNy_gYQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pESEJNy_gYQ[/video]

Daryl Davis tells Fusion's Kim Brooks why forming relationships with white supremacists has lead to a greater understanding of race in America. Davis is an accomplished blues and rock n' roll piano player but it's his unorthodox work exploring the issue of race that turns heads these days. Davis not only attends KKK rallies, he's welcomed.