This is the new face of the Democrat Party

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
Nope ...

That would be fringe extreme right.

These leftist I am referring to and there are many here, are clearly everyday main street Leftist.
But see, that's the whole topic of this thread...how an extremist group is the face of the dem party. It works both ways...own it.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Well, it is good to know that liberals are the only ones doing this, who knew that all of the Trump supporters were pure as the driven snow and butter would not melt in their mouths? I love the #Trumpcult defense, they are the good guys holding back evil liberals....

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
I've said repeatedly that I do not condone violence. Now, do you condone this harassing behavior shown in the video?
Saying that you "don't condone violence" isn't an answer. Once more:

Your fellow conservative John T. Ford claims that "everyday main street Leftists support violence." In other words, it's not just the "fringe" left-wing element, but the moderate, mainstream leftists as well. Do you agree, or disagree with his claim?

I'll be glad to directly answer your question - after I get a conclusive answer from you.

Jun 2018
Ford, Washington
Saying that you "don't condone violence" isn't an answer. Once more:

Your fellow conservative John T. Ford claims that "everyday main street Leftists support violence." In other words, it's not just the "fringe" left-wing element, but the moderate, mainstream leftists as well. Do you agree, or disagree with his claim?

I'll be glad to directly answer your question - after I get a conclusive answer from you.
John speaks for himself, not the republican party or me. John T. Ford isn't the topic. I'm not asking you whether you agree with any poster on the left here, am I. I believe SOME leftists support violence. Interpret that as you wish. That's as conclusive as I'm going to get. Now, are you going to answer my question? Do you or do you not support the behavior displayed by the leftists in the video?

Last edited: