This is the new face of the Democrat Party

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
John speaks for himself, not the republican party or me. I believe SOME leftists support violence. Interpret that as you wish. That's as conclusive as I'm going to get. Now, are you going to answer my question?
I know that JTF speaks for himself. My question is whether you agree or disagree with him on this particular statement. You're not Trump's press secretary; you're allowed to deliver a straight answer on this.

Your fellow conservative John T. Ford claims that "everyday main street Leftists support violence." In other words, it's not just the "fringe" left-wing element, but the moderate, mainstream leftists as well. Do you agree, or disagree with his claim?

Jun 2018
Ford, Washington
I know that JTF speaks for himself. My question is whether you agree or disagree with him on this particular statement. You're not Trump's press secretary; you're allowed to deliver a straight answer on this.
You have my answer in the previous post. JTF isn't the topic. I'm not asking you if you agree with any posters. I'm asking whether you agree or disagree with the behavior displayed by the leftists in the video. Well?

Jun 2013
Here
Why did the bald eagle ignore the video?

[video=youtube;WIs2L2nUL-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIs2L2nUL-0[/video]

Because he wanted to deflect from those who advocate for violence to try to place the blame on others who may be exhibiting the sort of violence the person he defends, suggests America needs MORE, not less of and try to complain about people doing what the person he supports, advocates for Americans doing more of.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
You have my answer in the previous post. JTF isn't the topic. I'm not asking you if you agree with any posters. I'm asking whether you agree or disagree with the behavior displayed by the leftists in the video. Well?
The video on the OP is six minutes long, and consists largely of Fox News talking heads. Based on the snippets of on-site video with in the clip, I saw protesters confronting the two reporters while they were on business. They were hollered at, but being recognized for their political position is a part of their job as a public figure - a job for which they are well-compensated. They are not private individuals, and they were on the job at the time. I saw no violence in the clip - and if there was any and I missed it, I would absolutely disagree with that behavior. But protesting them while promoting the conservative cause reasonable behavior.

The protesters were loud - but technically it was a peaceful assembly. Do you have issues with the right of people to peaceably assemble?

Last edited:
Jun 2018
Ford, Washington
The video on the OP is six minutes long, and consists largely of Fox News talking heads. Based on the snippets of on-site video with in the clip, I saw protesters confronting the two reporters while they were on business. They were hollered at, but being recognized for their political position is a part of their job as a public figure - a job for which they are well-compensated. They are not private individuals, and they were on the job at the time. I saw no violence in the clip - and if there was any and I missed it, I would absolutely disagree with that behavior. But protesting them while promoting the conservative cause reasonable behavior.

The protesters were loud - but technically it was a peaceful assembly. Do you have issues with the right of people to peaceably assemble?
So being yelled and screamed at is part of the political process now in your opinion. Well, please remember that when the shoe is on the other foot. Thanks for your opinion. I don't call this a peaceable assembly. I call it harassment.

Last edited:
Dec 2015
SoCal
So being yelled and screamed at is part of the political process now in your opinion. Well, please remember that when the shoe is on the other foot. Thanks for your opinion. I don't call this a peaceable assembly. I call it harassment.
It's called free speech.

Don't like it, move to Russia.