This is what I’ve been saying all along

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
David Matheson spent years trying to help gay men be less gay. Now he is looking for a male partner himself.
David Matheson spent years speaking out against homosexuality and championing gay conversion therapy as a viable option to make men “whole”.
But it turns out that for all of Matheson’s insistence that his therapy can work, he is giving up the straight life himself. Friendly Atheist reported that the Mormon therapist has left hope of conversion behind and is on hunt for a suitable male partner.

Wayne Besen at Truth Wins Out made the initial announcement:
TWO contacted Matheson on Sunday evening and he provided a statement that was surprisingly unrepentant and failed to apologize for the grave harm he has caused many of his clients.​
“My time in a straight marriage and in the “ex-gay” world was genuine and sincere and a rich blessing to me. I remember most of it with fondness and gratitude for the joy and growth it caused in me and many others. But I had stopped growing and was starting to die. So I’ve embarked on a new life-giving path that has already started a whole new growth process. I wasn’t faking it all those years. I’m not renouncing my past work or my LDS faith. And I’m not condemning mixed-orientation marriages. I continue to support the rights of individuals to choose how they will respond to their sexual attractions and identity. With that freedom, I am now choosing to pursue life as a gay man.”​
More hypocritical bullshit below​

Well-Known Anti-Gay “Conversion” Therapist Comes Out As Gay - The Intellectualist

I’ve long held the belief that the ones on this forum who seem to obsessively post anti gay propaganda are in fact gay themselves. Here is a case of just that...this guy preached against what he in reality was.
More religious hypocrisy.
He's overcome a great deal to finally be able to live life as who he is.

This is a prime example of something perfect for the Christian Victory Catalog. This Christian man has a victory to be proud of.

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
Sure, if you consider getting HIV fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or consider being a child...Some 21,000 children die every day around the world.

God hath no limits. If HIV was God's punishment for their life style...then what is God punishing babies about? ..death is death, no matter what caused it....and children are a dying a lot younger than the HIV folks...God punishes children first, I guess

Nov 2008
Washington state
Or consider being a child...Some 21,000 children die every day around the world.

God hath no limits. If HIV was God's punishment for their life style...then what is God punishing babies about? ..death is death, no matter what caused it....and children are a dying a lot younger than the HIV folks...God punishes children first, I guess
How many are dying from abortion? Mankind kills babies and you blame God. Two men have anal sex, they are warned by God that it’s a sin and they blame God for an early death. We have been warned, don’t be stupid

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
How many are dying from abortion? Mankind kills babies and you blame God. Two men have anal sex, they are warned by God that it’s a sin and they blame God for an early death. We have been warned, don’t be stupid

It must have really bummed you out when they perfected a treatment for HIV that stopped all the 'righteous" deaths of homosexuals, do you figure God was pissed about that as well? Just another reason to hate science, I guess...

Nov 2008
Washington state
It must have really bummed you out when they perfected a treatment for HIV that stopped all the 'righteous" deaths of homosexuals, do you figure God was pissed about that as well? Just another reason to hate science, I guess...
Why would anyone want to take a risk of getting HIV? Especially in the highest risk group. Most don’t even know they have it till it’s to late