This is what I’ve been saying all along

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
Why would anyone want to take a risk of getting HIV? Especially in the highest risk group. Most don’t even know they have it till it’s to late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No...Doctors for straight and otherwise, are in the practice of asking their patients if they want to be tested - No doubt with the improvement of medications, most folks who live a life style prone to getting HIV - get tested quite oftern

BTW : ANYONE can get HIV (virus that can lead to AIDS),

'Gays' just happened to be the first population to get the disease. So, in reality...I guess, God hates everyone (?) because we all can get it.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
How many are dying from abortion? Mankind kills babies and you blame God. Two men have anal sex, they are warned by God that it’s a sin and they blame God for an early death. We have been warned, don’t be stupid

oh, yeah ? Well, how come Jesus only had male disciples? Why is he so affectionate with John ( whom he loved in a "special way")?
Some might conclude they were gay lovers.

Nov 2008
Washington state
No...Doctors for straight and otherwise, are in the practice of asking their patients if they want to be tested - No doubt with the improvement of medications, most folks who live a life style prone to getting HIV - get tested quite oftern

BTW : ANYONE can get HIV (virus that can lead to AIDS),

'Gays' just happened to be the first population to get the disease. So, in reality...I guess, God hates everyone (?) because we all can get it.
It’s pretty easy to take precautions so you don’t get HIV. Here’s a suggestion, don’t have anal sex, it’s the highest risk of getting the disease. Want to blame God when there were numerous warnings about men lying with men and women lying with women. People get this disease from being ignorant and society is pushing this ignorance as normal

Nov 2008
Washington state
oh, yeah ? Well, how come Jesus only had male disciples? Why is he so affectionate with John ( whom he loved in a "special way")?
Some might conclude they were gay lovers.
Maybe someone with a warped mind would think that way. No proof whatsoever any disciple was Gay. They were all Jews and Jewish teaching were Homosexuality was an abomination. Paul continued teaching Homosexuality was wrong and he was responsible for starting churches outside of Israel

Jan 2016
Colorado
It’s pretty easy to take precautions so you don’t get HIV. Here’s a suggestion, don’t have anal sex, it’s the highest risk of getting the disease. Want to blame God when there were numerous warnings about men lying with men and women lying with women. People get this disease from being ignorant and society is pushing this ignorance as normal
Excuse me for interjecting some SCIENCE into this discussion, but lesbians are less likely to acquire HIV than homosexual men, heterosexual men, or heterosexual women. And it shouldn't really require all that much brainpower to figure out why.

Should we conclude from this that God has a very special LOVE for lesbians, and that they hold an exalted place in His pantheon of human beings?

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Maybe someone with a warped mind would think that way. No proof whatsoever any disciple was Gay. They were all Jews and Jewish teaching were Homosexuality was an abomination. Paul continued teaching Homosexuality was wrong and he was responsible for starting churches outside of Israel

you are aware of those stories about priests molesting little boys. Right? Obviously, the teachings , in of themselves, aren't enough.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Excuse me for interjecting some SCIENCE into this discussion, but lesbians are less likely to acquire HIV than homosexual men, heterosexual men, or heterosexual women. And it shouldn't really require all that much brainpower to figure out why.

Should we conclude from this that God has a very special LOVE for lesbians, and that they hold an exalted place in His pantheon of human beings?
I don't know about you fellas, but I have kind of a special love for lesbians. Fact is, if I was a girl, I'd BE a lesbian.

Nov 2008
Washington state
you are aware of those stories about priests molesting little boys. Right? Obviously, the teachings , in of themselves, aren't enough.
I would think you would like priest molesting boys since you seem to be adamant Jesus and John were gay. Keep it up, you are dreaming up all kinds of stories. You might get a call from Jim Acosta, he could use someone like you

Nov 2008
Washington state

That could be true, but I was pointing out anal sex unprotected is the number one way of getting HIV whether you’re straight, gay, transsexual or bisexual.