This is what I’ve been saying all along

Jan 2016
Colorado
May I take it from those comments that you think the primary problem with grown men molesting little boys is that it is an act involving two individuals of the same gender, and would not be a problem, were it not proscribed by a religious book? What about men who molest little girls?

The reason these are disgusting and reprehensible acts devolve about matters of consent, control, the abuse of power, psychological and physical harm, not because of the prohibitions contained in some book of myth and fable. That you seem not to understand the human cost of such abuse is disappointing.
I did not understand his comment about Jim Acosta. And I decided that I did not want to ask.

Nov 2008
Washington state
May I take it from those comments that you think the primary problem with grown men molesting little boys is that it is an act involving two individuals of the same gender, and would not be a problem, were it not proscribed by a religious book? What about men who molest little girls?

The reason these are disgusting and reprehensible acts devolve about matters of consent, control, the abuse of power, psychological and physical harm, not because of the prohibitions contained in some book of myth and fable. That you seem not to understand the human cost of such abuse is disappointing.
If it were not for the “religious book”, wouldn’t you be for “anything goes” as long as there’s consent. Would you stop a man and boy that loved each other from having sex because of your moral convictions? If so, what gives you that right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
If it were not for the “religious book”, wouldn’t you be for “anything goes” as long as there’s consent. Would you stop a man and boy that loved each other from having sex because of your moral convictions? If so, what gives you that right?

What don't you get about "consenting adults"?

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
What if they are consenting ? You going tell me because of there age there a law that says they can’t consent? John Roberts could fix that

Yes, there is a law that says minors can't consent.

Last edited:

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious

You got some gross thoughts banging around in your noggin.

The existence of the Bible doesn't prevent believers or non-believers from molesting kids and it isn't credited for believers or non-believers who don't molest kids. There are good and bad people in all walks of life.

Nov 2008
Washington state
You got some gross thoughts banging around in your noggin.

The existence of the Bible doesn't prevent believers or non-believers from molesting kids and it isn't credited for believers or non-believers who don't molest kids. There are good and bad people in all walks of life.
The Bible at least has authors from the past giving wisdom of what can happen . I would rather learn from others then try anything I want and find out I could die from those mistakes