This is what I’ve been saying all along

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
The Bible at least has authors from the past giving wisdom of what can happen . I would rather learn from others then try anything I want and find out I could die from those mistakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Most people don't try anything they want. If you don't have those filters inside your brain to keep you from doing the bad things, maybe there's a problem you need to get help with.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Most people don't try anything they want. If you don't have those filters inside your brain to keep you from doing the bad things, maybe there's a problem you need to get help with.
Like Gay males having the HIV rate. Not to smart

Nov 2008
Washington state
So you say. And say. And say. And say.

You should find a hobby that'll help you stop obsessing about homosexual sex.
Is it true or not. You are welcome to show me where I’m wrong. If you can’t you are obsessed with hiding the error of their ways

Jul 2011
UK/Australia
If it were not for the “religious book”, wouldn’t you be for “anything goes” as long as there’s consent. Would you stop a man and boy that loved each other from having sex because of your moral convictions? If so, what gives you that right?

I can only speak for myself; but it is not a religious book which dissuades me from molesting little boys (or little girls,) but a certain lack of inclination, allied to a regard for the rights and sensibilities of other human beings - particularly the vulnerable ones, such as children. With all due respect for your particular beliefs (with which I am not completely unfamiliar - having been reared in the Christian faith,) it is entirely possible to develop an admirable sense of morality without having read the Good Book in question (or any other religious tome).

You are neither so unintelligent, nor so ill-educated, as to be ignorant of the laws in every society which preclude the sexual exploitation of minors, and the reasons therefor. There is a natural revulsion in every psychologically healthy human being against such abuse and exploitation of the young and vulnerable. This reaction has little, if anything, to do with religious beliefs. There is a reason for such exploitation to be proscribed in most, if not all, societies which has nothing to do with the religious beliefs popularly extant in those societies.