This quote sums it up

T

Think for myself

It's been said by some that if you are not behind the president you are not patriotic. Ironically, I was listening to D.L. Hughly, and he quoted Mark Twain. I looked up the quote and here it is.

Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it.

Mark Twain Quotes

N

nickcuse

It's been said by some that if you are not behind the president you are not patriotic. Ironically, I was listening to D.L. Hughly, and he quoted Mark Twain. I looked up the quote and here it is.

Mark Twain Quotes
HAHA, eat THAT conservatives. you just got owned by DL HUGHLY!!

S

Six

What does having blind faith in big government have anything to do with Conservatives.

S

Six

who are you talking to and what are you talking about?

Do you remeber posting that ? Sounded like you were attacking Conservatives for being " loyal to the goverment" as the quote mentioned.

G

gpsweetness

Mark Twain Quotes
Distinguishing what something stands for as opposed to who is claiming to stand for it. Brilliant. The antithesis of lazy thought.

N

nickcuse

Do you remeber posting that ? Sounded like you were attacking Conservatives for being " loyal to the goverment" as the quote mentioned.
oh right.

well yea i was. thats where the original post came from. similiar to "if you don't support the war, you don't support the troops". another conservative fallacy.