This sums up the childishness and idiocy of many conservatives

Nov 2010
Twitter Users Have Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Back After She Was Fashion-Shamed | HuffPost
Scarry’s tweet seemed to be a commentary on Ocasio-Cortez’s recent admission that she is having trouble raising enough cash to rent a D.C. apartment before she officially begins her new job in January.

Twitter users pounced on Scarry’s bizarre attack on Ocasio-Cortez and mocked it mercilessly.
They can't argue with actual facts, logic and reasoning, so they take stupid positions such as this example. Oh, she can't afford rent but she can afford nice work clothes. I'ts so sad that conservatives commentator stoop to such childish nonsense because so many of their audience are dumb, petty children.

Just shows they are incapable of ever addressing anything, they just have to make these dumb analogies, completely make up positions, or say dumb shit like this. Similar to their usual idiotic things like "if dems want campaign finance reform, why are they taking donations" or the classic " how can you be against climate change and drive/fly/whatever" or the classic dumbshit comment "if you want programs funded, why don't you just pay more in taxes"

Good to see that persons getting skewered by others on Twitter for such stupidity

sorry, there never will be common ground with people so stupid, petty, and just outright assholes

Apr 2012
East coast USA
Reading conservative threads reveal a population out of touch with reality, much hate and conspiracy. I frankly don't know what to make of it. If you state fact, it is brushed aside as fake news.
Conveinant statement, the dumb will cherish it forever.

Nov 2013
NY
That Scarry dude got such a beatdown on twitter, he probably will think first the next time he wants to post some creepshots....

Nov 2010
Reading conservative threads reveal a population out of touch with reality, much hate and conspiracy. I frankly don't know what to make of it. If you state fact, it is brushed aside as fake news.
Conveinant statement, the dumb will cherish it forever.
Of course, when they get their news from propaganda fox, they are going to out of touch with reality

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
We're going to have to move past this call-out culture and more towards understanding, reason and compassion. I may be a bit optimistic, but it appears this call-out culture will not last forever. Hopefully.
Question, do the RW conservatives use the term "call out" because it sounds so much better than "saying iirrelevant stupid shit just to be an asshole" or because the latter would be just too hard for them to memorize?
I mean, looking at the thread title would "childish idiots" or "idiotic children" be more accurate? I'd go for "childish idiots" since so many of them are , chronologically at least, adults.

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
The far right consists of nothing more than a bunch of uneducated, hateful and bigoted fuckwits who have nothing better to do than fling poo. Reason, empathy and understanding are far beyond them.

Last edited:

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Can't argue with facts or reasoning? This woman doesn't know what the three branches of government are. She can't make it through a friendly media appearance without saying something stupid. Anyone who thinks the criticism of her is just about her clothes isn't paying any attention at all.

Sep 2016
My own world
Can't argue with facts or reasoning? This woman doesn't know what the three branches of government are. She can't make it through a friendly media appearance without saying something stupid. Anyone who thinks the criticism of her is just about her clothes isn't paying any attention at all.
Why do you say she doesn't know? I can only remember this and she is referring to the three chambers.
Her latest flub occurred on Saturday when Ocasio-Cortez called for taking back “all three chambers of Congress,” before quickly correcting herself to say “all three chambers of government,” naming the presidency along with the House and Senate.

She didn't mention branches just chambers so how do you know she doesn't know the actual branches?

Last edited: