This Week in White Nationalist/Supremacist Activities

Dec 2018
Florida
You and Trump are the only people in this country who still deny Russia interfered with our 2016 election.
This conversation is over.
Oh. So Russia changed the results of the election? What votes did they change? Did they change electoral college votes? How about popular votes? Im curious what you think the Russians ACTUALLY did here.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Cool. I like it.

I always like to remind neo Nazis of the failures of the Nazi government. The fact that all the accomplished was losing control of their nation.
Yeah, I always like to tell people that my favorite Nazi flag just so happens to also be my favorite Confederate flag.

Dec 2018
Florida
Yeah, I always like to tell people that my favorite Nazi flag just so happens to also be my favorite Confederate flag.

Just goes to show you that an industrialized capitalist society is the strongest. I prefer to ask those with confederate flags which they’d support. Because it is prettt easy to twist them up on the topic. Especially when you frame it as America or csa

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Just goes to show you that an industrialized capitalist society is the strongest. I prefer to ask those with confederate flags which they’d support. Because it is prettt easy to twist them up on the topic. Especially when you frame it as America or csa

I bet usually you get blank stares to that question.