Thousands of fetal remains found at home of former South Bend abortion doctor

Mar 2019
Texas

FOX59 News

✔@FOX59

https://twitter.com/FOX59/status/1172685670093115392

#BREAKING: Thousands of fetal remains found at home of former South Bend abortion doctor http://via.fox59.com/orPqB

SOUTH BEND, Ind.-- Thousands of fetal remains were found at the home of a former South Bend abortion doctor, WSBT reports. The remains were discovered while family members were searching through the...
fox59.com

https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1172685670093115392

Will County Sheriff's Office
15 hours ago
Press Release from the Will County Sheriff's Office: FETAL REMAINS DISCOVERED IN UNINCORPORATED WILL COUNTY
Published On: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 23:47:00 +0000

WILLCOSHERIFF.ORG

FETAL REMAINS DISCOVERED IN UNINCORPORATED WILL COUNTY
On September 12, 2019 at approximately 3:30pm, the Will County Coroner’s Office received a telephone call from an attorney representing the family of Dr. Ulrich Klopfer who passed away on September 3, 2019. The attorney informed the Coroner’s Office…

According to FOX 59, Klopfer’s medical license was suspended in 2015 after accusations that he failed to report an abortion performed on a 13-year-old girl.

Left wingers do not care that millions of the unborn have been murdered since Roe vs. Wade. Just don't let them catch you carrying a Bible.

Reactions: Hognoxious
Nov 2016
USA
What a bizarre OP! What do the crimes of a dead man who had his license revoked have to do with 'left wingers?' Or the Bible?
Indeed. I’m wondering what the true topic is, what they found at this doctor’s house, or another demonize-the-left orgy.

Reactions: Friday13
May 2016
california
It's a grotesque which reflects on the left's support for abortion. But I'd like to know how he could have such a collection, doesn't the state have laws and regulations for disposal and what other types of violations happen through the states' malfeasance or ineptitude.

Mar 2019
God's Country
Reactions: excalibur

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
It's a grotesque which reflects on the left's support for abortion. But I'd like to know how he could have such a collection, doesn't the state have laws and regulations for disposal and what other types of violations happen through the states' malfeasance or ineptitude.
I hate to tell you, but a whole lot of conservative women obtain abortions as well. They do it out of shame and don't talk about it and often because of a parental decision not the girl.

Doctors are not immune to being ghouls...whether they are saving aborted body parts or masturbating in exam rooms, such as the Cleveland Clinic doctor a few years back. This one reminds me of the abortion doctor in PA a few years back....total lack of oversight and regulation. If Rowe vs. Wade were ever overturned....you would see a lot more of these ghouls who are just in it for the money.

Sad tho....doctors like this are the reason that many physicians would never perform an abortion.

Reactions: Friday13

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
I'm so glad you asked. Do you want to keep defending this?
No, but then no one defended it in the first place. It wouldn't even be in this thread if you hadn't posted it. What has this to do with the OP? Why are you derailing this thread?

Reactions: birdzeyez