Thousands Protest trump in Belgium

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
The embarrassment is the OP.

Progs gonna Prog, that is what they do, they demonstrate just because. Hey, they had huge protests when President Reagan stood up to the Soviet Union and sent Pershing 2 missiles into Europe.

Nov 2007
NE Wisconsin
Trump is in for a very interesting day on Thursday. For example, Great Britain is going to question why U.S. law enforcment sources leaked confidential information about the Manchester attack to the press.

He better bring crutches because he'll be leaving Brussels with one of his feet up his ass.

Cheers,

Bourne

Feb 2016
Yoknapatawpha County

Progs gonna Prog, that is what they do, they demonstrate just because. Hey, they had huge protests when President Reagan stood up to the Soviet Union and sent Pershing 2 missiles into Europe.
I remember an article about a Green Party protest in Germany one time about that. Reportedly, a plane flew over the crowd with a banner than said "who is protesting in Moscow." Good point.

Feb 2016
Yoknapatawpha County
Embarrassing this ass hole is representing America.....He is not my President...Blue State America will never support him nor does he represent us
Again, I know how you feel. I had eight long years of Obama thanks to you clowns.

May 2007
Houston, Texas

The embarrassment is President Trump. He is first an American disaster who is turning into a world disaster.