Time to Buy A Firearm to Protect Yourself From The Illegals?

7 Hills

Kill a commy has very good points. I dont live in texas, I live in the nations oldest city and illiegal immigration isnt that big of a deal here, and it doesent influence my poloitical veiws. But when you start talking about rifles as toy guns and a people as animals's well that is outragous. I dont think that they should ask for health care, well fare, free food, and the privlages of our country but they do deserve a chance to be citizens. And if that doesent work we send there asses home.

For all of you super wall enthusiests..you play way to many video games. [/quote]

R

redslice

I dont agree with letting them be citizens. A few years here and then they should go. They are a threat to our society, give them citizenship and they'll start asking for equal treatment and benefits, it will a start another huge conflict.

K

killacommy

felony

Many of these so call good hard working people use forged documents. If you or I were caught useing forged documents we would be charged with a felony and probably be doing some time. Why do they get a pass?

7 Hills

No make them get the test. Make them meet the criteria of becoming a citizen. Then they are part of this country. A pole should be aloud the same opportunity as a mexican. thats what america is about, opportunity.

I

Inkslinger

Answer

If you or I were caught useing forged documents we would be charged with a felony and probably be doing some time. Why do they get a pass?
BECAUSE YOUR PRESIDENT GIVES THEM PASSES...GO BITCH AT HIM!!!!!!!!

A

Architect3j

Who started this nonsense? Get off it. The illegals aren't going to start any sort of uprising that would require you to own any more weapons then you already should.

I

Inkslinger

Some Kid in the Nazi Youth Squad

Who started this nonsense? Get off it. The illegals aren't going to start any sort of uprising that would require you to own any more weapons then you already should.
Calls himself Young Marine. Desecrating your colors there Architect3j