Title is hidden. This is relevant to Game of Thrones. Beware if you are waiting to watch.

Jun 2014
United States
Title here:
Post in thread 'The Night King is a dragon rider'[/SPOILER/]

Does that mean that he's a Targaryen?

Is he perhaps Jon Snow's father?

What about Tyrian? The dragons also seemed to accept him as one of their own in a prior episode. Was Tywin Lannister right all along about the Imp not being a true Lannister? Just how many Targaryens are in Winterfell now?

Hmmm...

The OP is in a spoiler in the spoiler.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 2015
sadness
the fan gossip is that the night king is bran.

As far as i can see along story line is it may be possible that the only true lannister IS tyiran. Its one of the reasons tywin hated him so much, among other things.

and.... omg i cant wait till next week!!!

Jun 2014
United States
the fan gossip is that the night king is bran.

As far as i can see along story line is it may be possible that the only true lannister IS tyiran. Its one of the reasons tywin hated him so much, among other things.

and.... omg i cant wait till next week!!!

Bran as the Night King? But they'd both be existing simultaneously.

Then again... Magic!

Feb 2015
sadness
Bran as the Night King? But they'd both be existing simultaneously.

Then again... Magic!
yep... and look at all of Brans flash backs. He is there and not here all at the same time. Bran could warg into Hodar in the past to help save them in the future/current time. So in my opinion of the GoT universe it should be possible.

Jun 2014
United States
yep... and look at all of Brans flash backs. He is there and not here all at the same time. Bran could warg into Hodar in the past to help save them in the future/current time. So in my opinion of the GoT universe it should be possible.

It should also be possible for Bran to warg into a dragon.

Feb 2015
sadness
It should also be possible for Bran to warg into a dragon.
agreed! It could be that even as a dead dragon that he still will be under his mothers control. I think its going to Aria who kills the dragon based on her request to gandry.

As for warging..... i think that it may be Hodor who kills the king from behind the lines so to speak. :)