To Righties: Did any of you argue that Bill Clinton was above our laws?

Mar 2019
California
How about this-

When Special Prosecutor Ken Starr began to investigate Presiden Bill Clinton, it was for the Clinton's Whitewater deals.

Did you or the right argue that Ken Starr was going beyond his focus when he started to investigate the Blue Dress?

Why was it ok for Ken Starr to 'seek the truth where ever it led him' but Mueller is stuck to a narrow band of wrongdoing?
Yes.I did.

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Democrats. From Gennifer Flowers to Monica Lewinsky, they argued that Clinton's personal life did not matter and that he was still a good president. The media even accommodated this mindset by separating the approval polling into personal approval and job approval. Democrats won that argument. So now Republicans have a shit heel as president because people stopped caring about the character of the president.
Kinda. I volunteered for his first campaign and thought he was doing a good job but I also thought he should have resigned after he lied under oath. If I got caught lying under oath I'd be put in the hoosegow, why does he get a pass? I have never "won" this argument b/c folks don't think the question was appropriate. ("He only lied about a blowjob..") whatever. What's good for the goose is good for the head cheese.
Apparently Republicans back then thought otherwise. They already got their sex scandal, no need to enforce the law...

Mar 2019
California
What law is Trump supposedly above?
Winning an election? Only politicians are allowed to win 'em. Some Repubs bellyached almost as bad as the Dems. McCain turned traitor. Because he LOST . For 8 years he biched about Obamacare. Said it should be overturned at any cost. Then he switched sides for PERSONAL reasons.

May 2012
By the wall
Winning an election? Only politicians are allowed to win 'em. Some Repubs bellyached almost as bad as the Dems. McCain turned traitor. Because he LOST . For 8 years he biched about Obamacare. Said it should be overturned at any cost. Then he switched sides for PERSONAL reasons.
Yep, after all that McCain did he has to go to his grave knowing he ultimately sold out his nation.

What a shame for his family.