Today’s False Charges of Racism Echo Soviet Communists

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
meh, it wouldn't matter which article I picked, certain trolls, and those posters who turn a bling eye to said trolling while whining about me would fling their monkey poo either way.
Yes, it would. Your author badly argued that calling Trump racist is no different from calling Jews racist for protecting Israel.

It's an offensive and stupid attempted equivalency that fails.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Chicago gun violence measures, southern border enforcement, native american land and water rights attacks, etc.
Not examples. Trump is trying to enforce the law at the southern border. Chicago? He offered to fix the problem, because the Democrats obviously have no clue. Native Americans? It's been over policies, that is not racist.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Mmm, the author specifically mentions him. And again, get is really, really wrong on him.

mmmm he's an example, not the subject or topic.... focusing on anything you want to discuss about him is not the topic, I thought you had a degree in this? Funny shit, I was not going to use this or any article that mentioned trump, but then I realized it didn't manner, you folks would deflect to trump in a thread about cupcakes.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Are we going to turn every thread into a "trump is zee worst!!!!" thread?
That is pretty much what they do, isn't it? We could be talking about cow poop and these Trump haters will bring up Trump, calling him the worst...……..because Trump has gotten into their heads, and they don't know what to do except lash out.

It's like watching the road runner and wily coyote. They keep going after him, and they always look silly like wily.