Today is Putin's birthday.

May 2012
By the wall
I think we should all take a moment of silence for his contributions to the world.

He was born in 1952 and has led the wonderful nation of Russia since 1999, not only contributing to their success but helping make the world a better place.

1570484754287.png

May 2019
west coast
I think we should all take a moment of silence for his contributions to the world.

He was born in 1952 and has led the wonderful nation of Russia since 1999, not only contributing to their success but helping make the world a better place.

View attachment 29082
Putin is a thug and became the richest man on the planet by plundering his nation. He's denier of rights to Russia's LGBTQ population and supported a law that resulted in numerous arrests of that countries gay population. he gets rid of political enemies by murder.

I wonder, will his poodle in the U.S. be writing him a beautiful love letter for his birthday?

Last edited:
Mar 2019
Texas
Putin is a thug and became the richest man on the planet by plundering his nation. He's denier of rights to Russia's LGBTQ population and supported a law that resulted in numerous arrests of that countries gay population. he gets rid political enemies by murder.

I wonder, will his poodle in the U.S. be writing him a beautiful love letter for his birthday?

May 2019
midwest

View attachment 29082
And 4 years ago you wouldn't give a shyte about Putin's birthday. Did his BFF in our WH send him best wishes?
:cool:

May 2019
west coast
I see what little Donnie got for his pal Vlad.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/trump-pulls-united-states-out-of-military-treaty-that-allows-surveillance-of-russia-report/#respond
Trump pulls United States out of military treaty that allows surveillance of Russia: report

Published
24 mins ago
on
October 7, 2019
By
Matthew Chapman

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/trump-pulls-united-states-out-of-military-treaty-that-allows-surveillance-of-russia-report/#respond
On Monday, the Trump administration announced the United States would be withdrawing from the Treaty on Open Skies, an agreement between 34 nations that allows unarmed military aircraft to fly over each other’s territory for observation purposes.
One of the key benefits to the treaty is that it allows the United States and its allies to fly over Russian airspace for the purpose of gathering intelligence — 42 overflights of Russian territory per year are permitted under the treaty, including 16 overflights by the United States specifically. These flyovers were important to monitoring Russia as they invaded and occupied the Crimean Peninsula.

May 2019
midwest
I see what little Donnie got for his pal Vlad.

Trump pulls United States out of military treaty that allows surveillance of Russia: report

Published
24 mins ago
on
October 7, 2019
By
Matthew Chapman

On Monday, the Trump administration announced the United States would be withdrawing from the Treaty on Open Skies, an agreement between 34 nations that allows unarmed military aircraft to fly over each other’s territory for observation purposes.
One of the key benefits to the treaty is that it allows the United States and its allies to fly over Russian airspace for the purpose of gathering intelligence — 42 overflights of Russian territory per year are permitted under the treaty, including 16 overflights by the United States specifically. These flyovers were important to monitoring Russia as they invaded and occupied the Crimean Peninsula.
Putin did receive a bigly BD president from the idiot-in-chief Trump.
:cool: