Today is Putin's birthday.

May 2012
By the wall
??? First, Kim needs his troops where they are to keep people from rioting. Second, he'd have to cross China to get to Vietnam. Third, why the fuck would the US be sending troops back to Vietnam?
You misunderstood. That whole are is going to erupt in conflict, not just Vietnam. You have Russia, China, India and all of the South China area contesting land. Nobody knows where the fighting is going to break out but it's a powder keg in that whole area right now, from Siberia down to Australia.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Funny that I haven't run my other sites into the ground.

I wonder how much it would cost?
Ask Chip. Are you saying you run other political forums? Or are you a "Cam Girl"? Something else? Please clarify what type of websites you run for comparison to this one.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
You misunderstood. That whole are is going to erupt in conflict, not just Vietnam. You have Russia, China, India and all of the South China area contesting land. Nobody knows where the fighting is going to break out but it's a powder keg in that whole area right now, from Siberia down to Australia.
Ahhh, so you run prepper websites. Got it. No worries; I'm all stacked up on toilet paper and ammo.

May 2012
By the wall
Ahhh, so you run prepper websites. Got it. No worries; I'm all stacked up on toilet paper and ammo.
I can't tell you which websites they are as it's against the rules to advertise. The only person here who knows is Chip.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I think we should all take a moment of silence for his contributions to the world.

He was born in 1952 and has led the wonderful nation of Russia since 1999, not only contributing to their success but helping make the world a better place.

View attachment 29082
I wonder what HRC got him for his Birthday.

Perhaps more American Uranium.