Today is Putin's birthday.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
I can't tell you which websites they are as it's against the rules to advertise. The only person here who knows is Chip.
Did Chinese banks also finance your foray into internet site ownership? Did they also advertise on your site before they would release it totally to your stewardship?

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
I suppose it makes sense since that area is going to explode within the next ten years more than likely.

Another good reason to get Kim on our side. Far better to send 2 million North Koreans into battle than our own soldiers.
Against who exactly are we going to send North Korean soldiers against?
Japan, South Korea, China?

May 2012
By the wall
You could PM me, but I suppose you have an excuse for that too.
Not an excuse but a reason. I wouldn't want that added controversy here. All sites are different and have their own communities and even announcing it in PM is akin to stealing members which I do not believe in so I will not do that. I will respect Chips site and will work on my own sites in my own way. I consider PH my home and wouldn't want to pilfer it's members in any way, shape, or form.

May 2012
By the wall
Against who exactly are we going to send North Korean soldiers against?
Japan, South Korea, China?
Nobody knows what or where conflict is going to start. Still, it would be good to have NK on our side wherever it happens.

Maybe they will be able to help and maybe not, it's called keeping options open. Since NK has almost zero transport capability their support is limited but they do have naval and air units which could come in handy. They would be a proxy nation so we don't actually have to fight and some of their units are considered some of the best in the world, especially their special forces.

Load them into our subs and ship them to wherever the conflict is.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
I'm sure with enough digging you could find out.
If only I cared that much... haha

I wonder what HRC got him for his Birthday.

Perhaps more American Uranium.
Russia has MORE Uranium reserves than USA (and are in the Eurasian Economic Union alliance with Kazakhstan, who has world's second biggest such reserves)

They don't need your Uranium...

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
You misunderstood. That whole are is going to erupt in conflict, not just Vietnam. You have Russia, China, India and all of the South China area contesting land. Nobody knows where the fighting is going to break out but it's a powder keg in that whole area right now, from Siberia down to Australia.
What in the fuck does that have to do with your claim that North Korean troops could be send to at the behest of the US government???

Reactions: Panzareta
May 2012
By the wall
What in the fuck does that have to do with your claim that North Korean troops could be send to at the behest of the US government???
It would be a possible option Hollywood.

Read that carefully and digest it.

There are no guarantees but a good relationship could have benefits. They are a fully militarized nation smack dab in the middle of where a possible conflict is going to break out so think about it.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Nobody knows what or where conflict is going to start. Still, it would be good to have NK on our side wherever it happens.

Maybe they will be able to help and maybe not, it's called keeping options open. Since NK has almost zero transport capability their support is limited but they do have naval and air units which could come in handy. They would be a proxy nation so we don't actually have to fight and some of their units are considered some of the best in the world, especially their special forces.

Load them into our subs and ship them to wherever the conflict is.
Have you completely lost it?

Reactions: Bad Bob