Today....we are going to learn which PH Trump fans are likely paid Russian bloggers-

Jun 2013
VA
Oh, goodie. more conspirators victimizing the Neo-McCarthyist snowflakes.
You don't believe Assad carried out a chemical weapons attack on civilians in Idlib.....

so you're saying Trump was "misinformed" (dangerously so) or LYING about the reason HE gave for why he launched his strike against the Syrian airbase.

How do YOU explain your contradiction????

Jun 2013
VA
Since the cat is almost completely out of the bag now? From my "Just a quick Opinion Poll" thread....or Ginger's "Trump Putin's Puppet" thread....or watchman's "Trump strikes Syria" thread...

does everybody see the pattern?

Supposedly "American" pro-Trump Rightwingers......are saying that Trump was WRONG or LYING...

about the reason HE gave for his attack on the Syrian airbase.

That it "wasn't Assad or the Russians" ...or even "it didn't happen at all".

How would you explain supposed Trump supporters....calling him ignorant or a liar???

Unless it's because they don't want Assad blamed for the Idlib attack....because it would raise American and international support for ousting Assad...

and who, besides Assad and his junta, does NOT want Assad ousted????

Hint?...he's bald...rides horses with no shirt...and is depicted in my avatar picture?

Jun 2013
VA
Do yall just put words together???

Christ, NO WONDER YOU LIKE TRUMP!!! I finally I get it.
cpic.....so far John T Ford, Constitutional Sheepdog, and webby....

have all denied the Idlib attack was Assad or even was "real".

Southern Dad and bajisma have said it was real and was Assad....they're in the clear.

webrockk

Former Staff
Nov 2009
on the river
cpic.....so far John T Ford, Constitutional Sheepdog, and webby....

have all denied the Idlib attack was Assad or even was "real".

Southern Dad and bajisma have said it was real and was Assad....they're in the clear.
I'm not denying it happened, I'm just not 100% sure Assad had a role in it. seems self-defeating to me. you seem to be totally sure, though....you know, from that armchair in your mother's basement.