Today's Episode Of 'Donald Trump Should Have Stuck To Being A Game Show Host'

May 2019
Backatown, USA
Trump’s ignorance was on full display in his meeting with Imran Khan

Monday’s meeting between President Trump and Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan was meant to prioritize Afghanistan and the ongoing U.S.-Taliban talks. Instead, Trump’s clumsy handling of the meeting has ended up making it all about relations between India and Pakistan — and left New Delhi with no option but to effectively say what many others have said before: that Trump is a liar.

First, Trump boasted that he could win the 18-year-old war in Afghanistan “in a week,” a comment so absurd and ill-informed that it is unworthy of a rebuttal. Then he waded into the middle of a tenuous relationship between Delhi and Islamabad, governments that are only just emerging from the shadows of heightened tensions. He claimed that Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi had asked him to play the role of mediator between the two countries and offered to get involved in a bid to resolve the long-standing dispute over the Kashmir issue.

These remarks caused an immediate political furor in India, as they upended India’s long-standing position: that there is no room for a third party in the Kashmir conversation between India and Pakistan.

'PM made no such request': New Delhi rejects Trump's claim that Modi asked him to mediate on Kashmir

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...an-khan/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.709f4cc7445a

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Yeah, I saw the tail end of that press event live. He never disappoints in that he always makes an ass outa himself in front of our guests.

I am surprised another ass-generated quip he made didn't make a Tweet of news.

He was being asked about the brou-ha-ha with Iran & the British tanker takeover. He was all bluster and ballsy of course, and when addressing Iran's take on the event he bellowed how badly they were lying. (Fair enough.) He then has to keep repeating himself (as Altzy feeble-minded folk do) in his usual rambling word salad, then: They lie, they're lying... But then he turns to the Pakistani PM and like he's at some rally and in need of an ego boost he says: "Pakistan would never do that. Pakistan would never lie. But Iran would..."

I know he's not presidential. He will always be an embarrassing buffoon. But this comment irked me to my core. Does he remember where Bin Laden was held up for years? Under the protection of the Pakistani Secret Service? And Musharreff (whatever) didn't know? Get the flip outa here! There's no way the world's biggest terrorist is lounging in your tightly controlled country and you don't know about it. Pakistan is corrupt as they come. Yeah we need them. Yeah they're an inconvenient ally. But you don't sit in the flippin' WH praising a country that gave our greatest enemy sanctuary! That's messed up and dammit, everyone who beats their chest over 9/11 should be pissed too.

Oh, I did find something from a foreign source. Watch our president praise Bin Laden's protectors at about 1:19:
:

May 2019
Backatown, USA
He then has to keep repeating himself (as Altzy feeble-minded folk do) in his usual rambling word salad, then: They lie, they're lying... But then he turns to the Pakistani PM and like he's at some rally and in need of an ego boost he says: "Pakistan would never do that. Pakistan would never lie. But Iran would..."

I know he's not presidential. He will always be an embarrassing buffoon. But this comment irked me to my core. Does he remember where Bin Laden was held up for years? Under the protection of the Pakistani Secret Service? And Musharreff (whatever) didn't know? Get the flip outa here! There's no way the world's biggest terrorist is lounging in your tightly controlled country and you don't know about it. Pakistan is corrupt as they come. Yeah we need them. Yeah they're an inconvenient ally. But you don't sit in the flippin' WH praising a country that gave our greatest enemy sanctuary! That's messed up and dammit, everyone who beats their chest over 9/11 should be pissed too.
Amazing, but not unexpected. Trump is not a person with coherent thought processes. He is a salesman, not a thinker. He just spits out whatever floats into his addled brain.

Yes, it appeared that the Pakistani military was involved in sheltering bin Laden in a compound just blocks from their main training academy, for many years. And yes, we staged the raid without telling Pakistani authorities, because of concerns that bin Laden would be tipped off.

Or - The bin Laden capture and killing was a big goal of the Obama administration, and it was executed perfectly by Navy Seals and their commanders. Given Trump's hatred for all things Obama, it could just be that he subconsciously refuses to recall the details.

Last edited:
May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Amazing, but not unexpected. This is not a person with coherent thought processes. He's a salesman, not a thinker. He just spits out whatever floats into his addled brain.

Yes, it appeared that the Pakistani military was involved in sheltering bin Laden in a compound just blocks from their main training academy, for many years. And yes, we staged the raid without telling Pakistani authorities, because of concerns that bin Laden would be tipped off.

The bin Laden capture was seen as a big goal of the Obama administration, executed perfectly by Navy Seals and their commanders. Given Trump's hate for all things Obama, it could just be that he subconsciously won't recall the details.

Ha! Didn't think of that. And that would actually fit into his M.O. But, as you say, he just belches out whatever bubbles to the top, and I think in this case it was more that than his abiding competition with Obama. He probably hasn't 't even given two thoughts about the Bin Laden/Pakistan connection b/c it is too far removed from his interests.

Yes, the Bin Laden compound was next door to what is essentially their West Point. Plus, it wasn't some obscure hovel. And captured cell phones had numbers of Pakistani Intelligence officers. They knew. They helped keep him safe for years.
And you're right. The proof that we knew they knew was the fact that we snuck into a sovereign nation w/out permission!

But, according to our Dear Leader, Pakistan never lies. They'd never do that. Poor Altzy Trump. He forgot to "Never Forget."