Today's trip to the bookstore...

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
... yielded the following:

Books2.jpg

Most I had previously owned & read, some I have not yet read. Looking forward to adding these to the pile, thence their proper places on the shelf. Most of these are part of rebuilding the paperback collection that had been pared down at the behest of the now-ex-wife. Obviously, I made the wrong choice, since I ended up without the books and without the wife. Well ... good riddance to her, and I continue on my rebuilding voyage.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
... yielded the following:

View attachment 27320

Most I had previously owned & read, some I have not yet read. Looking forward to adding these to the pile, thence their proper places on the shelf. Most of these are part of rebuilding the paperback collection that had been pared down at the behest of the now-ex-wife. Obviously, I made the wrong choice, since I ended up without the books and without the wife. Well ... good riddance to her, and I continue on my rebuilding voyage.
Think I told Leroy this. I have a collection of paperbacks that would knock your eyes out. Including original "ACE Doubles".----Funny. Some of "The Twilight Zone" and "Startrek " epidodes came from short stories in this collection.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Think I told Leroy this. I have a collection of paperbacks that would knock your eyes out. Including original "ACE Doubles".----Funny. Some of "The Twilight Zone" and "Startrek " epidodes came from short stories in this collection.
I remember some of those doubles. My family in NY probably still has a bunch of those lying around on shelves in the old house.

Blues63

Dec 2014
Mustafa
I wish to re-read the entire Dune saga, and I will have to buy them all again, as my old copies fell apart owing to the binding glue perishing. Reading the first of the series as a fourteen year old prompted me to investigate and question my religious belief system (as was Herbert's intent), thus setting me on the road I now walk.