Todd Palin Scandal: National Enquirer Alleges Shailey Tripp Affair

jackalope

Former Staff
Jan 2010
Maine
Todd Palin Scandal: National Enquirer Alleges Shailey Tripp Affair

The National Enquirer is reporting that Todd Palin cheated on Sarah with a female massage therapist who was "busted for prostitution."

(snip ... )

The Enquirer claims it has uncovered official documents that reveal that Tripp was arrested for maintaining a house of prostitution and that cops have confiscated evidence that could tie Todd to the alleged extramarital affair.

more: Todd Palin Scandal: National Enquirer Alleges Shailey Tripp Affair

Huh - affair? Is that what they call paying a hooker for sex?

Nov 2010
YOu left out the part where the hooker was really an alien. It's hard to believe anything the National Enquirer says, even if they get something right and there is some truth to it, the fact the majority of their articles are completely crazy makes anything they say unbelievable

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Huh - affair? Is that what they call paying a hooker for sex?

"An anonymous e-mail tipper suggested that Todd's affair with 36-year-old massage therapist and computer technologist Shailey Tripp led to her arrest in March 2010."

Yep. Looks like they really got the goods on those Palins this time. Friggin' scandalous....

Mar 2007
under your bed
Thank you for posting this before my self imposed no discussion about Palin Feb.:f_biggrin:

Well, I did watch all of Sarah Palin's Alaska and she did say that Track was going into the family business.....I suppose a prostitution ring, is something like commercial fishing?

Ok.........I had to get that out. Although the Enquirer did break the Edwards story, I'm extremely leery about this one......especially on the "someone heard something" evidence........and I'm really disappointed that Huffington ran with this......I know they lost a writer to The Blaze.......didn't think they would turn into them though.

Aug 2010
See you in a new existence!
Prostitution is the world's second oldest profession. It has historical precedent.

jackalope

Former Staff
Jan 2010
Maine
Thank you for posting this before my self imposed no discussion about Palin Feb.:f_biggrin:

Well, I did watch all of Sarah Palin's Alaska and she did say that Track was going into the family business.....I suppose a prostitution ring, is something like commercial fishing?

Ok.........I had to get that out. Although the Enquirer did break the Edwards story, I'm extremely leery about this one......especially on the "someone heard something" evidence........and I'm really disappointed that Huffington ran with this......I know they lost a writer to The Blaze.......didn't think they would turn into them though.

[MENTION=1081]lily[/MENTION] , I thought about you when I posted the story ;-).

And to all the National Enquirer naysayers - they have street cred on stepping out stories because of John Edwards !

Mar 2007
under your bed
[MENTION=1081]lily[/MENTION] , I thought about you when I posted the story ;-).
Awwww......thanks.

And to all the National Enquirer naysayers - they have street cred on stepping out stories because of John Edwards !
Well, to be totally honest, I didn't believe the Edwards story at first either. It's going to take a little more than someone heard something through the walls. They say they have him coming in a lot.......show me the pictures, as they did with the Edwards story........or I'm going to have to put it in the same category as batboy.............but again.......I thank you for the fun!