Tonight, on "Douchebag"!

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
The president meets with corpulent vodka swilling Russians and is so enamored he tells them about US plans for thwarting ISIS.

(What other episodes can we imagine for "Douchebag"?

Reactions: 1 person

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
Trump becomes so obsessed about industry preferring natural gas over coal that he orders Kennedy's eternal flame doused.

Reactions: 4 people

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
The president meets with corpulent vodka swilling Russians and is so enamored he tells them about US plans for thwarting ISIS.

(What other episodes can we imagine for "Douchebag"?

Wow at least Trump has a plan to thwart ISIS and since Russian Military and US military are flying in the same airspace and in the same areas. There is a level of cooperation that is needed to prevent attacks on Russian forced by US Military and Russian Military attacking US forces. But left wing nutcases use their heads for thinking out the situation.. I guess they don't care if US Troops are put at risk because of their ignorance. Yes MASSIVE IGNORANCE of reality.

Reactions: 1 person

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
Wow at least Trump has a plan to thwart ISIS and since Russian Military and US military are flying in the same airspace and in the same areas. There is a level of cooperation that is needed to prevent attacks on Russian forced by US Military and Russian Military attacking US forces. But left wing nutcases use their heads for thinking out the situation.. I guess they don't care if US Troops are put at risk because of their ignorance. Yes MASSIVE IGNORANCE of reality.
That doesn't sound like a very funny episode. Give it another try!

Reactions: 7 people

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
Trump, convinced that he alone knows the best way to launch jets from an aircraft carrier, is talked into hosting a press gaggle in the White House steam bath, by Kellyanne Conway.

Amelia

Former Staff
Jun 2014
Wisconsin
Trump is confused about the date that Melania is supposed to move into the White House and his twin Russian massage therapists are still there when she arrives.

Hilarity ensues.

Reactions: 8 people
Feb 2007
In my mind
Trump's plan, created by Obama, looks just like Obama's.

Amazing as Trump knows more about ISIL than the generals, according to Trump

Jun 2006
Vancouver
Tonight on Douchebag

Hawkeye and Hot Lips are trapped in a closet during an artillery attack. Will the close quarters under pressure bring them closer together? No. He grabs her pussy and laughs that there's nothing she can do about it.

Sep 2016
My own world
I don't understand what this man has to do to convince his dim witted supporters that he is a traitor? He is doing everything in plain view and his supporters and the Republican gov't are pretending to be blind. Is this some sort of alternate reality for them or what?

The only other possible reason Trump has gotten himself into this situation is he is a complete and utter moron. This scenario makes his supporters and the Republican Gov't look even more moronic than Trump himself for not wanting to admit it.

Last edited:
May 2012
By the wall
The one of the dumbest things I have ever heard is that the president of the US shouldn't talk to one of the most powerful nations in the world.