top 25 censored stories for 2009

N

nonsqtr

And #13, this one here - this IS the Bush administration.

This NAILS those corrupt bastids right on the head.

This perfectly describes Bush's tenure in office.

The WHOLE THING!!! Do you realize, those Katrina trailers are still sitting in an airfield in Arkansas?

B

Bowerbird

One of W's Major failings was a complete inability to pick the right person for the right job. Seems he surrounded himself with incompetants

N

nonsqtr

The real question is:

Why we didn't we hear extensive reports on ALL this stuff in the mainstream media?

C

C-101

I'm sorry, nonsqtr, but that first story is just disgusting.

Comparing our troops' operations in Iraq to the genocide in Rwanda is just despicable.

They might as well just call our troops murderers.

The figures are also dubious.

"Hey, let's just take a poll in Iraq, invoke some mysterious multipliers, and what do you know? Over one million dead in Iraq. Huh? You ask where's the bodies or the evidence? Why this poll is evidence my dear boy." ~Lancet Study Mentality~

N

nonsqtr

I'm sorry, nonsqtr, but that first story is just disgusting.

Comparing our troops' operations in Iraq to the genocide in Rwanda is just despicable.

They might as well just call our troops murderers.

The figures are also dubious.

"Hey, let's just take a poll in Iraq, invoke some mysterious multipliers, and what do you know? Over one million dead in Iraq. Huh? You ask where's the bodies or the evidence? Why this poll is evidence my dear boy." ~Lancet Study Mentality~
Look pal, no offense, but stuff your phony outrage, 'kay?

I'm done with you moralists, and I'm not listening to your BS anymore.

You're filling the airwaves with EVIL, so just stand down, 'kay?

YES, some of our f'in troops are murderers.

Happy now?

Tell the truth. We're in too much trouble right now, because people like you insist on putting ridiculous political spin on American issues.

Lancet is a respected journal. You, on tha other hand, are losing credibility fast.

O

Oberdan

You forgot number 26.

#26. Oberdan's Plot to Fool People on Political Hotwire with a fake link succeeds

A Quote from the above link:

If you actually clicked that part of the page even once, the plot to get you has won, and Oberdan's twisted sense of horrible humor somehow justifies it's existence in a cold, horrible world.
As for the first 25, yeah, all joking around aside, it's pretty screwed up. It's just proof the media is in somebody's pocket, and any news outlet that allows itself to be censored isn't worthy of it's license to broadcast, IMHO.

C

C-101

Look pal, no offense, but stuff your phony outrage, 'kay?

I'm done with you moralists, and I'm not listening to your BS anymore.

You're filling the airwaves with EVIL, so just stand down, 'kay?
No, I will not stand down. Comparing our troops to Rwanda is about as bad as Dick Durbin comparing our troops to Nazis.

Maybe you don't care about the right and wrong, but I do.

Yes, some of our f'in troops are murderers.
"F'n troops"? Who are you? John Kerry?

This is sick.

Tell the truth. We're in too much trouble right now, because people like you insist on putting ridiculous political spin on American issues.
Spin? I'm not the one posting ridiculous threads citing articles made by a bunch of moronic professors and their snotty-nosed students.

Lancet is a respected journal. You, on tha other hand, are losing credibility fast.
Respected by who? You? Does that make it a respected journal?

If I losing credibility with you, then I know I'm doing my job here.