Trans Women's Risk Of Murder By Stranger

Feb 2015
sadness
This seems like it's so obvious I shouldn't have to say it, but.... I do not represent all trans people. I piss a lot of trans people off, in fact. If you're basing everything you know about trans people on me, you're going to be wrong.

We are not a monolithic group who all believes the same things and acts the same ways. I can tell you what I know, but don't judge all trans people by the way I act on this forum.

If you met me in RL, I'd be not much different from anyone else. I still prefer beer over any other drinks.
then you should stop "teaching"

Amelia

Former Staff
Jun 2014
Wisconsin
its the aganda. The bathroom crap here was an eye opener on how trans feel about real women.

I'll take that as they didn't hurt you.

And I'm done arguing. You know you're hurting people with the language -- people who haven't done anything to draw that kind of injury -- and you don't care.

I don't relate to that.

But I've said my piece and I'm moving on.

Reactions: 5 people
Feb 2015
sadness
I'll take that as they didn't hurt you.

And I'm done arguing. You know you're hurting people with the language -- people who haven't done anything to draw that kind of injury -- and you don't care.

I don't relate to that.

But I've said my piece and I'm moving on.
That is correct...i no longer care. Trans feel free to push an agenda, i now feel free to push back about the bullshit agenda.

The truth is the truth. I will not apologize for the truth. If the truth hurts then maybe thicker skin is needed or accepting the truth and dealing with it. Expecting others to do and say what you want to make them feel all warm and fuzzy...is not dealing with the truth. Its demanding everyone lie so they feel better about themselves.... Its participating in someones eases mental issues and treatment.

It very similar to the question... "does my ass look big in this skirt?" Do you tell them the truth or do you tell them a lie. Thank you, ill stick with brutal truth.

Nov 2013
None of your business
I think the best thing transgenders should have done was to just keep their mouths shut and not have started this national debate over restroom usage. Until this issue entered the public dialogue no one even noticed them and they could have continued to live unnoticed. I would guess that transgenders were killed in places outside of ladies restrooms. The right to live as a transgender should have been the issue, not restroom usage. The restroom debate only escalated the danger they faced.
They didn't start this debate, this was a solution created by Republican polliticians to solve a non-existent problem, there WAS no problem, until there was a solution, that is wagging the dog,, and it's usually done to hide something, in this case, the rotting and decomposing corpse of the GOP, the party that was SOLELY created in 1864 to defray the extension of slavery to the Western Terrorities, is now the party of homophobics, xenophobics, Christo fascist, white racists, and bigots.

Oh, and a few fiscal conservatives, who have my deepest sympathies, when you lower the bar for your leadership, it becomes abundantly clear that the moral judgement has gone south with it.

BUT, create a new shining object, and suddenly everything is well again with Strum and Drang eh?????

This is the GOP's Gotterdamrung, and it's painful to watch, too much "collateral damage" for my sensibilities, but keep giving those tax breaks to the rich and the corporations,,,, that's important you know.

Regards
Pace

Reactions: 1 person
Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
A thicker skin is needed, yes. If someone is having a panic attack over seeing the word Tranny on an internet forum there is no amount of language change we could ever do to satisfy.

This is a debate/discussion forum - not a support forum. Respectful, yes, we should be. But to the point that we can't talk about a topic unless we are all on the same page about it?

No.

There are support forums for TGs and everything else under the sun. This isn't one of them.

Reactions: 1 person
Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
They didn't start this debate, this was a solution created by Republican polliticians to solve a non-existent problem, there WAS no problem, until there was a solution, that is wagging the dog,, and it's usually done to hide something, in this case, the rotting and decomposing corpse of the GOP, the party that was SOLELY created in 1864 to defray the extension of slavery to the Western Terrorities, is now the party of homophobics, xenophobics, Christo fascist, white racists, and bigots.

Oh, and a few fiscal conservatives, who have my deepest sympathies, when you lower the bar for your leadership, it becomes abundantly clear that the moral judgement has gone south with it.

BUT, create a new shining object, and suddenly everything is well again with Strum and Drang eh?????

This is the GOP's Gotterdamrung, and it's painful to watch, too much "collateral damage" for my sensibilities, but keep giving those tax breaks to the rich and the corporations,,,, that's important you know.

Regards
Pace
That isn't true. Y'all keep saying that and I am going to keep coming back with the truth.

TG's have been suing. Way before the N. Carolina law we discussed at least three cases on here. We were yammering about bathrooms long before N. Carolina.

NC's law was reactionary, not the other way around.

Feb 2015
sadness
A thicker skin is needed, yes. If someone is having a panic attack over seeing the word Tranny on an internet forum there is no amount of language change we could ever do to satisfy.

This is a debate/discussion forum - not a support forum. Respectful, yes, we should be. But to the point that we can't talk about a topic unless we are all on the same page about it?

No.

There are support forums for TGs and everything else under the sun. This isn't one of them

you would think that unstable people would understand this. Sadly...they dont. They want the world to mollycoddle them and participate in their mental health issues.

This is a political discussion board. You know, all the stuff you dont want to come to the dinner table.