Transgender Files $50K Complaint After Muslim Woman Refuses to Wax Genitals

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
agreed. They also go to a salon willing to do male junk. And as to purely brutal... how do you know he is not into that? lol.

If one salon or person does not do male junk.... find another. Demanding a muslim woman to touch a male, and is even worse his junk is wrong. In this day and age of sexual harassment.... im sure you can see what i am talking about. All i see in this... just like the cake crap...is a way to get money.
I do see...with massage therapy as well. My massage therapist is a male but he picks and chooses his clientele. He always requires a meet and greet prior to a massage client. If he doesn't get a good feeling about it, he will make a referral to another therapist. I know some female therapists who do not massage males because a lot of them actually ask for a happy ending. LOL I would be pretty skeeved to wax a guys junk. All I would imagine is ripping some skin off because surgical tape will pull skin as well. How gross...:)

Reactions: 2 people
Feb 2015
sadness
I do see...with massage therapy as well. My massage therapist is a male but he picks and chooses his clientele. He always requires a meet and greet prior to a massage client. If he doesn't get a good feeling about it, he will make a referral to another therapist. I know some female therapists who do not massage males because a lot of them actually ask for a happy ending. LOL I would be pretty skeeved to wax a guys junk. All I would imagine is ripping some skin off because surgical tape will pull skin as well. How gross...:)

lol... skinning his junk may be what he was after.

Yeah, exactly. Massage therapists do the very same thing... they will say no to anyone who they choose not to touch. Just as i will say yes or no to anyone who is going to touch me. I would say said transgender is only out for money and his 5 minutes of fame.

Jun 2006
Vancouver
Yeah this is just way too contrived.

And the fact that the complainant insists she called for a leg wax but the clinic says it was constantly for a Brazilian, and never once for legs?

None of this makes sense. It just sounds like a crank call from someone trolling.

A woman of such devout religious principles works in hair removal? And was fine with giving everyone else landing strips?

This is idiotic.

Reactions: 4 people
Jun 2006
Vancouver
Carruthers called the transgender complainant, clarifying that his company does not provide waxing services to men. His "waxer," a Muslim woman, refuses to wax male parts on the basis of her religious convictions that it would violate Sharia (Islamic religious law) to do so.
Lmao.

Oh my God. This is so clearly fake. Haha.

Did she then shout Allah Akhbar and run away carrying a round black bomb with a string fuse?

Im sure the complaint being filed is very real, but it’s a scam. Or a very broken person filing it.

If it actually did go down this way, as the complaint alleges, then the clinic will have been in the wrong.

But even then they’d be told to apologize. Not 50 grand. Cash? That’s absurd.

Last edited:
Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
Yeah this is just way too contrived.

And the fact that the complainant insists she called for a leg wax but the clinic says it was constantly for a Brazilian, and never once for legs?

None of this makes sense. It just sounds like a crank call from someone trolling.

A woman of such devout religious principles works in hair removal? And was fine with giving everyone else landing strips?

This is idiotic.
I have no idea if any of this is real either, but just an aside. A devout Muslim woman could indeed do hair removal but only on women. Why would that be odd?

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
Google has a ton of sources so it seems legit. I am for TG rights but in this case I think the salon is in the right. They do not offer to groom male junk and male junk being groomed was what was asked, regardless of the gender identity of the wanna be patron.

Jun 2006
Vancouver
I have no idea if any of this is real either, but just an aside. A devout Muslim woman could indeed do hair removal but only on women. Why would that be odd?
You know - probably just my own assumptions. I figured a lot of religions frown upon “altering your body” by removing hair.

I know Sikh and Muslim women are not to trim their eyebrows.

So I looked it up. You’re right. Apparently Muslim women are SUPPOSED to be shaved down der’.

Good golly.

Last edited:
Jun 2006
Vancouver
I’m too tired to craft the joke tonight. But there’s got to be a way to use “The Hairy Wives of Windsor” here.

Reactions: 4 people