Trump’s latest tweets cross clear lines, experts say: Obstruction of justice and witness tampering

Nov 2014
North Carolina
It looks like Trump is at it again with those dangerous tweets of his....

Maybe Twitter should just ban him like it already did Milo. We can't have people speaking their mind or expressing their opinions in America after all!

And I hate to dump cold water all over this stupid conspiracy but if Trump actually was engaged in some attempt to tamper with witnesses he would hardly announce it in public via twitter for all to see. Yeah, I can definitely see a "mob boss" doing that. lol

Seriously, some of the crap people come up with on here is so dumb it literally melts brain cells just to read it. It's also frightening to me how fascists democrats have become - where even to suggest a witness who isn't testifying against you has guts is somehow a crime against the State.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
It looks like Trump is at it again with those dangerous tweets of his....

Maybe Twitter should just ban him like it already did Milo. We can't have people speaking their mind or expressing their opinions in America after all!

And I hate to dump cold water all over this stupid conspiracy but if Trump actually was engaged in some attempt to tamper with witnesses he would hardly announce it in public via twitter for all to see. Yeah, I can definitely see a "mob boss" doing that. lol

Seriously, some of the crap people come up with on here is so dumb it literally melts brain cells just to read it.
It's also frightening to me how fascists democrats have become - where even to suggest a witness who isn't testifying against you has guts is somehow a crime against the State.
the "crap" is coming from prominent legal expert .