Trump’s Sister Retires Rather Than Face Ethics Probe

Mar 2019
DE, US
Back in the day, people didn't care so much, didn't get so bent out of shape, about whorehouses. Heck, they even made a movie called The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, and it was a VERY popular movie, starring Burt Reynolds and Dolly Parton, and I betcha both Burt and Dolly were reliable Republican voters! If memory serves me correctly, some of the actors were even nominated for Academy Awards!

The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas (film) - Wikipedia

But yes, Donald Trump's grandfather was well known to have profited from running whorehouses.
That's not my point. My point is Trump's family fortune came from a gold rush when people put their lives on the line to get up to the Yukon and they exploited the people who did so with whore houses and food. I imagine they stole more than just serving horse meat at unfair prices. They tried to go back to Germany, but Germany wouldn't take them. That's how they ended back in NYC. You have look at history and wonder why the people who went to the Yudon aren't the billionaires of today. The entire Trump history in America shows they are scum. No wonder they act like Nazis.

Jan 2016
Colorado
I disagree. I don't really care for Trump, but I have seen him be warm at times and actually connect with people. He's not a very warm person, but nevertheless he can be.
Trump may be just about the only President America has ever had that has no pets in the White House. No dog, no cat, nothing. Even ANIMALS hate Trump. If you need proof, here's a video of a bald eagle named Uncle Sam ATTACKING Donald Trump:

An omen, or a symbol, I don't care how you take it.

:cool::D:nerd:

Jan 2016
Colorado
That's not my point. My point is Trump's family fortune came from a gold rush when people put their lives on the line to get up to the Yukon and they exploited the people who did so with whore houses and food. I imagine they stole more than just serving horse meat at unfair prices. They tried to go back to Germany, but Germany wouldn't take them. That's how they ended back in NYC. You have look at history and wonder why the people who went there aren't the billionaires of today. Their entire history in America shows scum. No wonder they act like Nazis.
Hey, I'm not disagreeing that the Trump family are scum! They are! I want to see the Trump Crime Family brought down more than anybody, I think. They're a stain upon America.

Jul 2014
midwest
They were. There are threads in which Obama's teenaged daughters were verbally condemned for dancing at a concert, as I recall.
Sarcasm, on my part.

Already pointed out to another member.

Of COURSE they were attacked.

Politics in present times assures us of that...

Mar 2019
DE, US
Hey, I'm not disagreeing that the Trump family are scum! They are! I want to see the Trump Crime Family brought down more than anybody, I think. They're a stain upon America.
The common family pattern of people too scared to be drafted or serving their country is obvious, just like mafia families do.