Trump: ‘I’m Very Frustrated’ I Can’t Order DOJ To Investigate Hillary

Feb 2007
In my mind
Interesting.

Trump seems to have a need to have his delusions validated. Take for example the voter fraud commission/farce. After Trump made the stupid statement about millions of nonexistent fraudulent votes, he needed to have folks try and force said delusion into reality.

I think that is what we have appending here. Trump's campaign and associates are being investigated, indicted, and possibly imprisoned, so to deflect form that he is obsessed with Hillary, and wants her investigated for what he has been accused of doing.

Here's the rub.

Trump is frustrated that he can't order this investigation. Why? I would suppose it is a check on his desired dictatorial powers.

And speak of dic powers, is this yet another shot across the bow of the SS Sessions? Why would Sessions stand for the constant abuse, innuendo, and questioning of him, especially considering it is all in the public? I mean, have some fucking pride and walk? Don't allow yourself to be Turmp's public whipping boy especially when he is constantly questioning or undercutting you.

Trump Is 'Frustrated' He Can't | The Daily Caller

President Donald Trump said Thursday that he is “frustrated” he can’t order around the Justice Department.
“But you know the saddest thing, because I’m the President of the United States I am not supposed to be involved with the Justice Department. I am not supposed to be involved with the FBI,” Trump told WMAL host Larry O’Connor. “I’m not supposed to be doing the kinds of things I would love to be doing and I’m very frustrated by it.”

“Why aren’t they going after Hillary Clinton with her emails and with the dossier, and the kind of money?” Trump added. “Now, maybe they are, but as president, and I think you understand this, as a president you are not supposed to be involved in that process.”

Oct 2011
Washington State
Interesting.

Trump seems to have a need to have his delusions validated. Take for example the voter fraud commission/farce. After Trump made the stupid statement about millions of nonexistent fraudulent votes, he needed to have folks try and force said delusion into reality.

I think that is what we have appending here. Trump's campaign and associates are being investigated, indicted, and possibly imprisoned, so to deflect form that he is obsessed with Hillary, and wants her investigated for what he has been accused of doing.

Here's the rub.

Trump is frustrated that he can't order this investigation. Why? I would suppose it is a check on his desired dictatorial powers.

And speak of dic powers, is this yet another shot across the bow of the SS Sessions? Why would Sessions stand for the constant abuse, innuendo, and questioning of him, especially considering it is all in the public? I mean, have some fucking pride and walk? Don't allow yourself to be Turmp's public whipping boy especially when he is constantly questioning or undercutting you.

Trump Is 'Frustrated' He Can't | The Daily Caller

President Donald Trump said Thursday that he is “frustrated” he can’t order around the Justice Department.
“But you know the saddest thing, because I’m the President of the United States I am not supposed to be involved with the Justice Department. I am not supposed to be involved with the FBI,” Trump told WMAL host Larry O’Connor. “I’m not supposed to be doing the kinds of things I would love to be doing and I’m very frustrated by it.”

“Why aren’t they going after Hillary Clinton with her emails and with the dossier, and the kind of money?” Trump added. “Now, maybe they are, but as president, and I think you understand this, as a president you are not supposed to be involved in that process.”
Trump's quite the Cry Baby and he doesn't seem to know his job has boundaries. What an idiot. Again. Says something stupid everyday.

Sep 2014
United States
A thinking person would read that and see he recognizes the separation of powers.

A non-thinking person in the middle of a year long meltdown reads that and thinks he wants to be a dictator.

Feb 2007
In my mind
A thinking person would read that and see he recognizes the separation of powers.

A non-thinking person in the middle of a year long meltdown reads that and thinks he wants to be a dictator.
Shocker! Goofball grabbing his own feces and smearing it around.

Must be nice to be Goofball. never have a point but rush from thread to thread Worthington out juvenile insults all because not every gobbles the knob of Trump.

Sorry Goof, should I start a threads like you do? One line about how fucking awesome Trump is and a link to a right wing masturbatory Trump fan club?

Then maybe I could be as cool and smart as you?

Feb 2007
In my mind
The meltdown continues......
Hey, shocker!

Goofball comes into a thread and starts a long series of personal attacks! Who would have thought that would happen? I mean, it is not as if you, Goof, can take anyone to task on facts or realities, so instead you just smear your feces, smear it all about.

Anything to defend the trump. Must not insult the orange nippled god in Goof's life.

Jan 2014
south

do you want the country to be completely controlled by one person?