Trump Accuses ‘Unhinged’ Democrats of 'Defending the Life' of Iran's Soleimani

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

President Trump on Saturday described Democrats as being “unhinged” and accused them of "defending the life" of Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani -- who was taken out by a U.S. strike last week in what the Trump administration has described as an act of self-defense against an “imminent” attack.

Soleimani, the head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Quds Forces, was killed last week in Baghdad, days after Iranian-backed militia supporters stormed the U.S. embassy. Administration officials have said that the strike was conducted to deter imminent attacks on U.S. interests.

“Where have the Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats gone when they have spent the last 3 days defending the life of Qassem Soleimani, one of the worst terrorists in history and the father of the roadside bomb? He was also looking to do big future damage! Dems are ‘unhinged,'" he tweeted. He did not give any examples of Democrats defending the military leader.

And, then the Left whins about being called out over their support.

Here's what really matters in all this.

Normal thinking Americans know damn good and well who this killer was and support the President in taking him out.

They are also watching the Left's reaction to this good deed and I assure you will be voting accordingly come November.

And, that is all that really matters here.

Nov 2016
USA
Who the fuck has “defended” the life of Soleimani? I’ve asked for credible proof to support this allegation, but so far . . . nothing but repeating the same unproven allegation.

Folks, having reservations about the wisdom of taking Soleimani out is NOT, I repeat, NOT, defending him, or mourning his death, or being an “Iran apologist,” or a traitor. Trump worshipers have gotten truly unhinged over his not having universal, total, unconditional support and adulation the way Kim Jong Un gets in North Korea (provided by the public under pain of torture and death).

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Who the fuck has “defended” the life of Soleimani? I’ve asked for credible proof to support this allegation, but so far . . . nothing but repeating the same unproven allegation.

Folks, having reservations about the wisdom of taking Soleimani out is NOT, I repeat, NOT, defending him, or mourning his death, or being an “Iran apologist,” or a traitor. Trump worshipers have gotten truly unhinged over his not having universal, total, unconditional support and adulation the way Kim Jong Un gets in North Korea (provided by the public under pain of torture and death).

• Haha
Reactions: Sgt Meowenstein
Jul 2019
Atlanta
Nov 2016
USA
Still waiting for the trump apologists to provide credible evidence to support their allegations that anybody who has expressed reservations about trump’s decision to kill Soleimani is a terrorist lover and “Iran apologist.”

Also, I’m still waiting for someone to show where anybody besides the Iranians has “mourned” the death of Soleimani. I certainly haven’t seen it here.