Trump Accuses ‘Unhinged’ Democrats of 'Defending the Life' of Iran's Soleimani

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
We have only your words saying that you 'served' and 'run a charity'. You have no credibility. You troll and attack others for no apparent reason, but simply because their opinions, which you continue to mock, don't agree with yours. You are not an asset to this community. IMNSHO to which I am entitled by the First Amendment ... Freedom of Speech.
But the guy I’m responding to, he’s none of these things?

like I give a fuck about your partisan clique tribal scolding. Hypocrite.

you show me where I started this, you wont because you have no integrity,

Jul 2019
Atlanta

The problem is that the Republicans didn't have guts enough to stand up to Bush/Cheney and the neocons.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Jul 2019
Atlanta
You are right so much so, the democrats see a void and are marching from the anti war side to neocon chickenhawkery,
In what way? Even the Pentagon thinks Trump is a screw up.

• The Pentagon inspector general issued a report to Congress saying that the Islamic State is again growing in power in Syria and Iraq, with approximately 14,000 to 18,000 militants.
  • The report specifically said President Donald Trump's decision to rapidly draw down troops in Syria and pull diplomatic staff from Iraq increased instability and allowed the militants to regroup.
  • Former Special Presidential Envoy Brett McGurk, who resigned following the drawdown announcement, has repeatedly warned of this scenario, saying that Trump's policies would lead to chaos and "an environment for extremists to thrive."

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
In what way? Even the Pentagon thinks Trump is a screw up.

• The Pentagon inspector general issued a report to Congress saying that the Islamic State is again growing in power in Syria and Iraq, with approximately 14,000 to 18,000 militants.
  • The report specifically said President Donald Trump's decision to rapidly draw down troops in Syria and pull diplomatic staff from Iraq increased instability and allowed the militants to regroup.
  • Former Special Presidential Envoy Brett McGurk, who resigned following the drawdown announcement, has repeatedly warned of this scenario, saying that Trump's policies would lead to chaos and "an environment for extremists to thrive."

the pentagon said the same about iraq. I agreed with them, then realized, of course they say that.

Let me ask you. Whats the answer, more war? Why is the anti war left lamenting that we arent at war now with both Iran and Iraq?

neocon chickenhawks.

Jul 2019
Atlanta
the pentagon said the same about iraq. I agreed with them, then realized, of course they say that.

Let me ask you. Whats the answer, more war? Why is the anti war left lamenting that we arent at war now with both Iran and Iraq?

neocon chickenhawks.
We invaded Iraq to satisfy the Israelis and the PNAC neocons.. and ISIS is the result.
Look at the signatories of the PNAC letter to Clinton.

Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset

"Feewings nothing more than feewings
Feewings, for all my life I'll feew it.
I wish I've never met you, girl;
Feelings, wo-o-o feelings"

How Twumpy..

Emotional incontinence is becoming normalised among the far right.

Last edited: