Trump Accuses ‘Unhinged’ Democrats of 'Defending the Life' of Iran's Soleimani

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
"Feewings nothing more than feewings
Feewings, for all my life I'll feew it.
I wish I've never met you, girl;
Feelings, wo-o-o feelings"

How Twumpy..

Emotional incontinence is becoming normalised among the far right.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Says the Leftist who's Universe is completely overrunned with False Emotions

:lol::lol::lol:

Folks you can't make this kind of stuff up.

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
We have only your words saying that you 'served' and 'run a charity'. You have no credibility. You troll and attack others for no apparent reason, but simply because their opinions, which you continue to mock, don't agree with yours. You are not an asset to this community. IMNSHO to which I am entitled by the First Amendment ... Freedom of Speech.
Ban notice: Please don't address, quote or refer to posts by Friday13 in this thread.

Some people apparently still don't know: Non-compliant posts and statements will be removed.

Persistent disregard of such expectations can result in additional bans and other penalties.

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
I'm proud of my service, had you served, which given your age it seems you may have dodged the draft, you would have pride too.
Ban notice: Please don't address, quote or refer to posts by Rev. Hellh0und in this thread.

Some people apparently still don't know: Non-compliant posts and statements will be removed.

Persistent disregard of such expectations can result in additional bans and other penalties.