Trump Accuses Fox News Of Lying For Reporting His Bad Poll Numbers

May 2019
Backatown, USA
'Fox is different': Donald Trump slams Fox News, questions favored network's poll

WASHINGTON – Donald Trump blasted Fox News on Sunday, questioning what has long been a favored network for the president after a recent poll found his approval rating had dropped.
"I don't know what’s happening with Fox," Trump told reporters as he departed a week-long stay at his golf resort in New Jersey to return to Washington. “Fox is different, there’s no question about it."
The president's latest criticism of Fox, which had long been spared from similar barbs directed at CNN and other networks, came after a Fox News poll this week indicated that his approval rating dropped to 43% from 46% in July.
More respondents said Trump is “tearing the country apart” than did in previous years; 59% said he is divisive while 31% said he is “drawing the country together.”

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
'Fox is different': Donald Trump slams Fox News, questions favored network's poll

WASHINGTON – Donald Trump blasted Fox News on Sunday, questioning what has long been a favored network for the president after a recent poll found his approval rating had dropped.
"I don't know what’s happening with Fox," Trump told reporters as he departed a week-long stay at his golf resort in New Jersey to return to Washington. “Fox is different, there’s no question about it."
The president's latest criticism of Fox, which had long been spared from similar barbs directed at CNN and other networks, came after a Fox News poll this week indicated that his approval rating dropped to 43% from 46% in July.
More respondents said Trump is “tearing the country apart” than did in previous years; 59% said he is divisive while 31% said he is “drawing the country together.”
I’d like to meet the people who say he’s drawing the country together....on second thought....no.

Jan 2016
Colorado

The 31% of Americans who said that Donald Trump is "drawing the country together" have a very high probability of belonging to the Trump Personality Cult, in my judgment.