Trump Accuses Fox News Of Lying For Reporting His Bad Poll Numbers

May 2012
By the wall
If you can discredit all polls for getting one election wrong, I can do the same thing.
I am trained in polling, there was nothing wrong with them.

The problem was that people didn't follow through with the answers they gave.

That is a unique phenomenon.

Jun 2019
USA

I believe that people claiming that they would vote for Hillary didn’t vote at all. Some were uninspired and some believed that it was in the bag for her.

2018 showed us that people learned their lessons. People now understand what the consequences can be if they don’t vote.

Jan 2016
Colorado

What Sarah Palin said about polls:

Sarah Palin: "Polls are only good for strippers and cross-country skiers....."

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

May 2012
By the wall
I believe that people claiming that they would vote for Hillary didn’t vote at all. Some were uninspired and some believed that it was in the bag for her.

2018 showed us that people learned their lessons. People now understand what the consequences can be if they don’t vote.
You don't have to believe it since we've already proved it.

For your second statement there is much that you are missing.

Both sides have roughly 47 percent of the vote, they are essentially tied, it comes down to how many each side can come out and get to vote for them.

You are assuming that the republicans are going to fail in this area.

What makes you think that?

They also are more motivated than ever.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
'Fox is different': Donald Trump slams Fox News, questions favored network's poll

WASHINGTON – Donald Trump blasted Fox News on Sunday, questioning what has long been a favored network for the president after a recent poll found his approval rating had dropped.
"I don't know what’s happening with Fox," Trump told reporters as he departed a week-long stay at his golf resort in New Jersey to return to Washington. “Fox is different, there’s no question about it."
The president's latest criticism of Fox, which had long been spared from similar barbs directed at CNN and other networks, came after a Fox News poll this week indicated that his approval rating dropped to 43% from 46% in July.
More respondents said Trump is “tearing the country apart” than did in previous years; 59% said he is divisive while 31% said he is “drawing the country together.”

and yet another network joins the ranks of "fake news."

Who does that leave? Infowars? Brietbart? The World Net Daily?