Trump Adds Crazy Church Lady to Administration, Proving He Does Hire Only the Best- Scammy, Lying Fake Christian Charlatans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2019
dfw, texas
Copyright Violation
This lady is the fake christian mega-church, richer-than-God, old-folk-scamming, tele-vangelist equivalent of Trump in the exciting, no-holds-barred world of competitive scamming, as shown on tv every Sunday and on certain cable stations 24/7, a la Jim Bakker, Pat Robertson, Trinity Broadcasting, Jerry Falwell's Liberty Unversity, that loony First Baptist of Dallas bigot Robert Jeffers, all that fake ass "send me $10 bucks and I will send you some magical dirt fresh from Jesus' grave in Jerusalem, do I hear an Amen?" She has been thrice married, wears gaudy clothes and jewels, and preaches that God wants people to be rich and if you ain't, God doesn't like you and you need to get on the right foot- by sending her some dough, pronto. And, oh yeah, if you don't support Trump, you are going to hell. This is the freaking loony tune Trump has hired to be his Official Crazy Church Lady....Your tax dollars at work!! Don't you feel like that is "WINNING!!"

Televangelist Paula White said that Christians who don't support President Donald Trump will have to answer to God.

White, who serves as spiritual adviser to President Donald Trump and chairs the president’s evangelical advisory board, made the comments during a Friday appearance on the “The Jim Bakker Show” where she was promoting her latest book, Something Greater, in which she discusses intimate details of her life including her relationship with Trump.

[EDITED by Singularity: In compliance with copyright law, excerpt only as much of a source article as is immediately necessary to establish your point.]

Would you buy a used Bible from this person?

paula white.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2019
dfw, texas
Paula White is a bad hire.
does the white house need an official religious person at all, given how the Constitution says this-

Image result for constitution freedom of religion
www.pbslearningmedia.org
First Amendment - Religion and Expression
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
First Amendment - U.S. Constitution - FindLaw

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
does the white house need an official religious person at all, given how the Constitution says this-

View attachment 30816
www.pbslearningmedia.org
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Yet we didn't complain then:

Apr 2012
This lady is the fake christian mega-church, richer-than-God, old-folk-scamming, tele-vangelist equivalent of Trump in the exciting, no-holds-barred world of competitive scamming, as shown on tv every Sunday and on certain cable stations 24/7, a la Jim Bakker, Pat Robertson, Trinity Broadcasting, Jerry Falwell's Liberty Unversity, that loony First Baptist of Dallas bigot Robert Jeffers, all that fake ass "send me $10 bucks and I will send you some magical dirt fresh from Jesus' grave in Jerusalem, do I hear an Amen?" She has been thrice married, wears gaudy clothes and jewels, and preaches that God wants people to be rich and if you ain't, God doesn't like you and you need to get on the right foot- by sending her some dough, pronto. And, oh yeah, if you don't support Trump, you are going to hell. This is the freaking loony tune Trump has hired to be his Official Crazy Church Lady....Your tax dollars at work!! Don't you feel like that is "WINNING!!"

Televangelist Paula White said that Christians who don't support President Donald Trump will have to answer to God.

White, who serves as spiritual adviser to President Donald Trump and chairs the president’s evangelical advisory board, made the comments during a Friday appearance on the “The Jim Bakker Show” where she was promoting her latest book, Something Greater, in which she discusses intimate details of her life including her relationship with Trump.

“It is a dividing line unless you have eyes to see,” White told Bakker while discussing how America was being changed through the lower courts. Trump has been working hard to protect religious freedom in a spiritual war between good and evil that is being waged through the courts and that threatens to outlaw the Bible as hate speech, she claimed.

“It’s (warfare) gonna either make you stand and lets you have to look in the Word and say what does God say and where do I line up. Where do I line up on policy? I might not like the personality, I might not understand him. Get my book (ON SALE NOW!!)and you’ll understand the personality and you’ll understand the person, Ok? Not just the persona,” White said.

"But I can tell you things in certain states they’ve already passed legislation in states that says the Bible is the book of hate speech. It is only a matter of time, those laws are already passed because people are asleep in my opinion,” she added. (the only state that has occurred in is in her own drunken state of mind)

In an installment of her interview with Bakker a day earlier, White argued that the powers of darkness have aligned against President Trump and Christians need to stand against the darkness to keep America shining as a beacon to the world.

“… It is a battle of righteousness and wickedness and it did not start with President Trump. This has been a battle to try to take this nation. If this nation goes down, I’m telling you … We are the hope to this world because this nation was dedicated with little white crosses that were marked along the beaches down by Virginia Beach and Plymouth that were marked and said we dedicate this land to take the Gospel to the nations and once the Gospel is taken to the nations we usher in the return of the Lord,” White declared.

“And so yes, they want this light to go dim in America because if we do not be the beacon of hope to the world and if we do not take the Gospel to the world then there is a darkness. But I believe … we’re ushering in a great awakening and we’ll see the greatest harvest ever. And they want to fight President Trump because of what he’s standing for.” White went on.

Not to be outdone by a crazy church lady, a couple of crazy church dudes took turns spewing some idiotic, fake christian crap of their own, like Eric Metaxas, a nationally syndicated religious right talk radio host, compared opposition to Trump to how the Nazis took over Germany.

Metaxas told Fox News legal and political analyst Gregg Jarrett that unless people wake up to that fact, “it’s the end of America.”

“How did the Nazis take over Germany? How did it happen? How did it happen that the Salem witch trials—how do people get crazy, and there’s this mass lemming-like run toward something that’s a chimera, an illusion, and yet it happens over and over in history,” Metaxas said.

Rick Wiles senior pastor at Flowing Streams Church in Vero Beach, Florida, who is also the founder of TruNews, warned on his platform recently that if Trump is removed from office, his supporters who “know how to fight” will violently hunt down those who backed impeachment and removal.

“If they take him out, there is going to be violence in America,” Wiles said. “There are people in this country — veterans, cowboys, mountain men, guys that know how to fight — and they’re going to make a decision that the people that did this to Donald Trump are not going to get away with it and they’re going to hunt them down … If these people in Washington think that they are going to get away with it, it’s not going to happen. The Trump supporters are going to hunt them down. It’s going to happen and this country is going to be plunged into darkness and they brought it upon themselves because they won’t back off.” (wow, a whole bunch of veterans and cowboys and mountain men that know how to fight, but apparently do not know how to read and think worth a shit, or they would know if Trump is "taken out," it is by legal and constitutional means, such as impeachment or being voted out...)

Would you buy a used Bible from this person?

View attachment 30814
Typical democrat hate Christians thread

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious

View attachment 30816
www.pbslearningmedia.org
It’s Trumps right to have a minister in the White House

Apr 2012

View attachment 30816
www.pbslearningmedia.org
As always the democrats want to pervert what the constitution says

• Haha
Reactions: llovejim
Status
Not open for further replies.