Trump Admin Is Considering Using Amazon Echo And Apple Watch To Determine If Citizens Should Own A Gun

Apr 2012
TRUMP is the one suggesting we use this technology. If you think a man that already thinks he was elected KING and wants to be a dictator like his good friends Putin and Kim wouldn't use and abuse such a system, you're either a total moron or in complete denial.

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Trump has repeatedly shown he simply will not abide anyone that opposes him in any way. Even for his own good. Trump would turn this country into a Gestapo state with this technology.
Your hate shows you have no grip on reality

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
Funny how you troll me on every thread
No. That's just in your head. What actually happens is that I show that you don't really know what your talking about most of the time, so you call it trolling. But everyone here is use to all of the false statements you make.

Apr 2012
No. That's just in your head. What actually happens is that I show that you don't really know what your talking about most of the time, so you call it trolling. But everyone here is use to all of the false statements you make.
No you show you won't read my links that show how the democrats lie