Trump Admin purges 200,000 VA healthcare applications

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Probably not at all.
Depends, Ian. Those who have their records purged will not be happy because they really depend on their Health care.

This area is full of Vets who actually moved here to be close to the VA and Wright Pat.
Not all Vets back Trump. There are plenty who despise him.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Depends, Ian. Those who have their records purged will not be happy because they really depend on their Health care.

This area is full of Vets who actually moved here to be close to the VA and Wright Pat.
Holds up hand!

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Here's a thought. Why don't we simply sign vets up for free access to Obamacare ?? Cover them with the same insurance millions of other Americans are currently using and enjoying ? The only difference would be, vets, unless they were extremely high income earners, would be exempt from the income limitations. Why make them travel to VA hospitals when they could easily access the care they need in their own homes towns from local doctors and other medical service providers.

OOOHHHH wait, I know why. That would imply the Obamacre ACTUALLY works !! No self respecting member of the GOP would EVER admit that !!
You can't even get Obama to sign up for Obamacare.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Lesson one. Insurance is not care. If you are stuck in an Obamacare plan with high deductibles that you can't afford, then you don't have access to care. Many Say High Deductibles Make Their Health Law Insurance All but Useless
Do you think no subsidy would make it all better? Because that is what Trumpcare offered. And Medicaid is damn sure preferable to hoping for a cancer treatment at the ER, another Trumpcare offering. Get back to me when the GOP comes up with a plan that gives more people more healthcare, until then, you have nothing but a whine and a song.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader

I was addressing what Friday13 said, which was the military vote. That is - at least, to my perception - distinct from the veterans vote. As to the latter, I agree. I know I would be rather upset if I got purged. But then I was not going to vote Republican, anyway. And I think what got purged were applications, not people already receiving treatment.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
I was addressing what Friday13 said, which was the military vote. That is - at least, to my perception - distinct from the veterans vote. As to the latter, I agree. I know I would be rather upset if I got purged. But then I was not going to vote Republican, anyway. And I think what got purged were applications, not people already receiving treatment.
Well, if the applications go in the oval file that means the Veteran does not get care. They are already slow, this would deny them..

As for the active Military they have no choice. They may hate Trump’s guts, but are not allowed to express that.