Trump and Acosta

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
As I stated in another thread.

I think the American people appreciate when the President stands up to America's enemies.

And, how about how Acosta bullies the young lady and snatches the mic back from her.

What a bullying POS.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA

I think the American people appreciate when the President stands up to America's enemies.

And, how about how Acosta bullies the young lady and snatches the mic back from her.

What a bullying POS.
LOL - of course you think any media outlet other than Breitbart is an enemy of the people.

Saying something like that is what dictators do.

May 2013
Banned Camp Segregation Unit

What a bullying POS.
America's enemies? Move to Russia where censorship is the norm if you love it so much.

Jan 2018
The greatest place in America, California

What a bullying POS.
So acosta grabs for the microphone and ? Oh wait it was her who grabbed for the mic and he did not give it up. Seems like she was being the prick!

Jan 2018
The greatest place in America, California
Freedom of the press is a right. Trumpydump wants to censure it. Has even said so. I applaud Acosta for his tenacity of seeking the truth from a politician who lies.