Trump and Cosby have one thing in common=they claim innocence=say they are victims

Sep 2016
My own world
Wife: Cosby convicted by 'mob justice, not real justice'

Bill Cosby's wife called Thursday for a criminal investigation into the suburban Philadelphia prosecutor behind his sexual assault conviction, saying the case that could put the 80-year-old comedian in prison for the rest of his life was "mob justice, not real justice" and a "tragedy."

Camille Cosby compared the dozens of other women who've accused her husband to a "lynch mob" spurred on by the media's "frenzied, relentless demonization" of the man who earned a reputation as America's Dad playing Dr. Cliff Huxtable on the top-rated family sitcom "The Cosby Show."

She said her husband's prosecution was politically motivated, repeating his team's contention that he had been a pawn in a heated race for district attorney.

https://ca.rogers.yahoo.com/news/wife-apos-mob-justice-not-122014704.html

Nov 2008
Washington state
Cosby claimed he gave women Quaaludes for sex, then he claims he's innocent. Guys either got a short memory span or is really ignorant of his confession. Even a juror said Cosby's confession is what made him vote for his guilt.

May 2016
california
Well your innocent until your proven guilty in a court of law though it seems moot in Cosby's case since he's 80 years old. Why didn't they bring charges against Cosby twenty years ago?

Nov 2008
Washington state
Well your innocent until your proven guilty in a court of law though it seems moot in Cosby's case since he's 80 years old. Why didn't they bring charges against Cosby twenty years ago?
The "Me To" movement has gained strength, meaning women can make accusations from twenty years ago and its up to the accused to prove their innocence . If the jury doesn't believe their defense they are toast. Bill Clinton would be in prison today with what he did. Bill Cosby no

Sep 2016
My own world
The "Me To" movement has gained strength, meaning women can make accusations from twenty years ago and its up to the accused to prove their innocence . If the jury doesn't believe their defense they are toast. Bill Clinton would be in prison today with what he did. Bill Cosby no
If that’s the case let’s go through all the NDA’s Trump had women sign. I’m sure there are quite a bit that we’re sexually assaulted by him and paid to shut up. At least with Clinton all the ladies have been able to publically tell their stories so if they wanted to press charges it was up to them. NDA’s silenced those women for Trump. Maybe one or more of them are still within the statute of limitations like with Cosby. The one woman that was successful in court had only days before it would have run out on Cosby’s assault. Just to be fair please feel free to go through Clinton’s closet again and if you find something not brought to light after 30 years and tens of millions of dollars of investigation bring it on !!!

Last edited: