Trump and Fox News calls Mueller's report a complete vindication of any wrongdoing...Do you agree?

Trump and Fox News calls Mueller's report a complete vindication of any wrongdoing...Do you agree?


  • Total voters
    22
Mar 2012
54,789
36,423
New Hampshire
#12
My opinion is the Mueller report didnt change the opinion of about 80% of the voters. Those that dislike Trump think the report made him guilty and those that like Trump thinks it exonerated him. For the other 20% or so, they are just keeping fingers crossed that there will be somebody they can vote for against him in 2020.
 

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
69,619
28,182
Florida
#13
My opinion is the Mueller report didnt change the opinion of about 80% of the voters. Those that dislike Trump think the report made him guilty and those that like Trump thinks it exonerated him. For the other 20% or so, they are just keeping fingers crossed that there will be somebody they can vote for against him in 2020.
Why no response to the poll?
 

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
32,327
6,372
#14
I disagree with the Op's assertion. I expected wrongdoing because Trump likes to push the envelope, provoke people and ignore many rules and protocols in order to do his thing.

But these forms of wrongdoing have nothing to do with colluding with the Russians to shape the election in an illegal manner.

And if the government had tried to make the special prosecutor's mandate about taxes or lying or other common sins of politicians they would have lost the public long ago.

The assertion was treason and that has been proven false.
 
Feb 2010
28,337
29,803
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
#16
In Vol Two. Mueller specifically states that he would have exonerated Trump if the evidence supported that. Then he sets out a roadmap for the House to impeach.
 

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
32,327
6,372
#17
In Vol Two. Mueller specifically states that he would have exonerated Trump if the evidence supported that. Then he sets out a roadmap for the House to impeach.
Can't wait. Have you called your congressional rep yet and insisted on impeachment?Get on board now before the whole thing is exposed for the kabuki theater it has become.

More Democrats Call For Impeachment Proceedings Against President Trump

Moulton said he was ready to begin impeachment proceedings last year. "Don't tell me there's not enough to debate impeaching the president," Moulton said, accusing Trump of obstructing justice, violating campaign finance laws and profiting from his office, in violation of the U.S. Constitution's Emoluments Clause. "He is subject to the same laws as the rest of us are, and that's why we should move forward with this debate."
Emoluments! That'll do it. (Better define what that means. Sounds like a Robert Kraft happy ending aid.....)

Emoluments Clause. Also known as the Title of Nobility Clause, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the U.S. Constitution prohibits any person holding a government office from accepting any present, emolument, office, or title from any "King, Prince, or foreign State," without congressional consent.
 
Last edited:

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
69,619
28,182
Florida
#19
Funny how at this point the PH breakdown is almost exactly what the nation polls show: Only 31.6% of PH members are claiming that the Barr/Trump report exonerates Trump.
(the sane members are at 68.4% who agree it doesn't)
 
Jan 2017
233
74
online
#20
Not a complete vindication of all wrongdoing, but a complete humiliation of the morons on the left who've been parroting the collusion lie for years. The funniest part being the vast majority still don't understand how they've been duped.