Trump and Russian Collusion

Dec 2018
Florida
So. Can someone please walk me through this? I’ve noticed a strange absence of accusations of collusion on this forum (where it did seem it was every other thread a few weeks ago). So. Are people still convinced he did? What evidence is there? I’m just curious because I never really followed it. I assumed I would get the evidence once they proved it happened.

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
I'm thinking Mueller has a rabbit up his sleeve, and we (the thinking citizens of this nation),
will need to 'keep calm'.... before the storm.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
The evidence is over 100 meetings that members of Trump's campaign had with Russians during the campaign. There's Trump jr's meeting with the Russian government attorney in Trump tower to get that dirt he'd love to have on Hillary. There's Manafort giving internal polling data to Russians. There's the continued efforts during the campaign of Trump trying to get that tower in Moscow and repeatedly lying about it. I'd love to know Mueller's assessment of all those things.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The evidence is over 100 meetings that members of Trump's campaign had with Russians during the campaign. There's Trump jr's meeting with the Russian government attorney in Trump tower to get that dirt he'd love to have on Hillary. There's Manafort giving internal polling data to Russians. There's the continued efforts during the campaign of Trump trying to get that tower in Moscow and repeatedly lying about it. I'd love to know Mueller's assessment of all those things.
Wow .....

And, no indictments for any of that.

You guys must really be mad a Mueller for doing such a poor job now that his report is out with no collusion and no more indictments.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Wow .....

And, no indictments for any of that.

You guys must really be mad a Mueller for doing such a poor job now that his report is out with no collusion and no more indictments.
I'm not mad. I curious as to what Mueller and his team think of all that I listed. The OP asked what the evidence was and I presented some.

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
On the topic.....

Barr: Mueller Report Out Within 1 Week; IG Report On Russia Inquiry This Summer

Barr reaffirmed to members of the House Appropriations Committee that the first version of the report he plans to release — within one week, he said — would be redacted.
If the leaders of the House and Senate judiciary committees want to see more, the attorney general said, he will play ball.
"I'm glad to talk to Chairman [Jerry] Nadler and Chairman [Lindsey] Graham as to whether they feel they need more information and if there's a way we can accommodate that," Barr said.
Graham has joined other Republicans in calling for answers about how authorities used material from former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele, author of the infamous Russia dossier, in the request for surveillance of Carter Page, a onetime junior Trump 2016 campaign aide.

Inspector General Michael Horowitz's report about that could be done in May or June.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I'm not mad. I curious as to what Mueller and his team think of all that I listed. The OP asked what the evidence was and I presented some.
I think it's more than obvious that Mueller doesn't consider what you described as evidence of anything.

Mueller's report found no evidence of Russian collusion.

I believed that point was made clear, at least to the infomed folks among us.

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Meetings are not evidence of collusion. Listening to a foreign power who wants to enlist your help is not collusion.

Actually working together with a foreign power to undermine our elections would be collusion.

Sharing publicly available information is not collusion. Coordinating with a foreign power to get classified information is collusion.