Trump and Russian Collusion

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
That's a complete mischaracterization of the whole thing. You know that. But your debate style is being disingenuous so i shouldn't expect anything different.

Stop it with your hysterics.

if I were to make that claim about you, I'd break it down, explain my position what you have is a tribal tantrum.....

But hey you should bitch about threads becoming about me after you made it about me, troll.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Stop it with your hysterics.

if I were to make that claim about you, I'd break it down, explain my position what you have is a tribal tantrum.....

But hey you should bitch about threads becoming about me after you made it about me, troll.
I've done that in response to you a million times. You should have my response memorized by now.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
That's a complete mischaracterization of the whole thing. You know that. But your debate style is being disingenuous so i shouldn't expect anything different.
He pointed out a FACT. The FUSION GPS- STEELE --Clinton connection is PROVEN. One could call it "Op-Ed" research. Dirty, but probably legal. Using it to get FISA warrants,however,is a CRIME. That means Comey ,Clapper ,Yates, and Rosenstein should be prosecuted.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The contacts I've mentioned are public knowledge and I'd like to know what Mueller concludes about those contacts other than he doesn't feel he had enough evidence to charge anyone.
Because it's business as usual.

None of what you mentioned is illegal.

You are parroting fake news.

This is why it was never considered "evidence" in the Russia collusion hoax.

Because .... it's not.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Team Trump sure likes spiking the football, even though none of us have actually seen the report. Also very interesting that they don't want released the report that according to them, totally exonerates Trump. Sounds like Team Trump's confidence is a bit shaken.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Team Trump sure likes spiking the football, even though none of us have actually seen the report. Also very interesting that they don't want released the report that according to them, totally exonerates Trump. Sounds like Team Trump's confidence is a bit shaken.
You do realize it's against the law to release certian parts of the report, right?

Of course you don't.

You would rather keep parroting the fake news that Trump doesn't want the report released.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
You do realize it's against the law to release certian parts of the report, right?

Of course you don't.

You would rather keep parroting the fake news that Trump doesn't want the report released.
Some folks must be watchin' CNN.

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
We DID have the juicy detail that SEVERAL members of the Mueller team believe that the four-page Barr letter to Congress gave the American people the very WRONG idea about what their investigation revealed, and that the REAL report was MUCH more damaging to the President than the Barr letter suggested. THAT was a leak!

Did you somehow miss that in your consumption of the recent news, Miller?
Any direct quotes from named sources? Do provide please.