Trump Approval Rating Only 44%

Jun 2019
USA
Yet he fills arenas like no other modern politician, you can believe polls or your lying eyes.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowingFollowing
@realDonaldTrump
Wow! Just got word that our June 18th, Tuesday, ANNOUNCEMENT in Orlando, Florida, already has 74,000 requests for a 20,000 seat Arena. With all of the big events that we have done, this ticket looks to be the “hottest” of them all. See you in Florida!

8:40 AM - 12 Jun 2019
What kind of loser goes to a political rally? I have a good job and a family I love to spend time with, I’ll leave the rallies to the trash. I wouldn’t attend a trump rally, an Obama rally or any other one.

Most Americans think trump is a moron. Millions more votes for another candidate. Millions more disapprove of his presidency than approve, which is consistent.

Cult followers follow him around from rally to rally like the maga bomber don’t mean a thing.

Apr 2019
Southeast
What kind of loser goes to a political rally? I have a good job and a family I love to spend time with, I’ll leave the rallies to the trash. I wouldn’t attend a trump rally, an Obama rally or any other one.

Most Americans think trump is a moron. Millions more votes for another candidate. Millions more disapprove of his presidency than approve, which is consistent.

Cult followers follow him around from rally to rally like the maga bomber don’t mean a thing.
Never been to one myself but his Yuge crowds contradict your polls. Your character assassination of his supporters, notwithstanding. Must be that liberal "tolerance" we hear about.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
<<And according to a new report from the New York Times, the Trump campaign’s internal polling presents a starkly similar picture.

It’s so bad, in fact, that Mr. Trump reportedly told his aides to lie about the poll results:
After being briefed on a devastating 17-state poll conducted by his campaign pollster, Tony Fabrizio, Mr. Trump told aides to deny that his internal polling showed him trailing Mr. Biden in many of the states he needs to win, even though he is also trailing in public polls from key states like Texas, Michigan and Pennsylvania. And when top-line details of the polling leaked, including numbers showing the president lagging in a cluster of critical Rust Belt states, Mr. Trump instructed aides to say publicly that other data showed him doing well.
Not explicitly mentioned in the report is the clear fact that at least one aide likely disobeyed these orders by leaking the details to the Times.>>

Trump instructed aides to lie about "devastating" poll results: report
Yeah, I read that yesterday...very "illuminating" if you ask me. And that his OWN internal polls, which are usually pretty accurate.

More from your link

In a recent overarching state-of-the-race briefing in Florida with Brad Parscale, his campaign manager, Mr. Trump was consistently distracted and wanted to discuss other things, according to people familiar with the meeting. When it came to the campaign, his main focus was on his own approval numbers. Unlike nearly every recent modern president who sought re-election, Mr. Trump rarely if ever speaks to aides about what he hopes to accomplish with what would be a hard-won second term; his interest is entirely in the present, and mostly on the crisis of the moment. He has shown no interest in formulating a new message for his campaign, instead continuing with the winning “Make America Great Again” slogan from his last race and adding that he also wants to “keep America great.”

But with a limited policy agenda and little interest in governing, Mr. Trump has been running for re-election virtually since the day he won. For the most part, though, he has been letting his campaign operatives get things organized without immersing himself in the details.

Makes sense that he is attacking Biden. It's the candidate he fears most running against, contrary to whatever comes out of his mouth.

And this happened yesterday

Six Democratic candidates would best President Donald Trump in potential 2020 matchups, according to a new poll from Quinnipiac University, released on Tuesday.

The poll shows 53 percent of voters say they would support Biden, while 40 percent say they would vote for Trump. The gap is smaller for Sens. Bernie Sanders (9 points, or 51 to 42 percent), Kamala Harris (8 points, or 49 to 41 percent) and Elizabeth Warren (7 points, 49 to 42 percent). Other candidates, like Sen. Cory Booker and South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg lead by a five-point margin (5 points, 47 to 42 percent).

""The head-to-head matchups give this heads up to President Donald Trump's team: Former Vice President Joseph Biden and other Democratic contenders would beat the president if the election were held today. Leads range from Biden's 13 percentage points to thin five-point leads by Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Cory Booker," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

'Trump 41%' trends on Twitter as new poll shows six Democrats would beat him in the presidential election

For sure these are "early" numbers, but his unapproval rantings have been pretty consistent with women and minorities. Both he would need to win again.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
I did not know that Obama was running for President again....

Again, his own INTERNAL polls (you know what those are right?) are showing him getting beat by about 17% at this point.

You people are gettin all hysterical over #fakenews again....

“Omg loom at trumps dismal approval ratings”....

“How are they dismal they are about the same as obama was at the same time”.

“Trump is horrible worst ratings ever, do not mention obama!”

You see how ridiculous you tribalists look?

Mar 2019
"US" of A
Trump’s approval rating remains crappy at 44% by average. Even the polls that slant most in his favor don’t even put him at 50%.

If his presidency were over today, he would be the lowest by average since they started keeping track. By a good amount.

His base sure screams a lot and takes time off of the jobs they don’t have to attend his rallies. But America does not approve.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

It must be that terrific oft promised healthcare he delivered on keep his numbers up.

Jun 2019
USA
Never been to one myself but his Yuge crowds contradict your polls. Your character assassination of his supporters, notwithstanding. Must be that liberal "tolerance" we hear about.
No liberal tolerance for idiocy. The MAGA bomber and his inbred friends that go to his rallies don’t represent the majority of Americans. Millions more Americans wanted another candidate. Those morons need jobs.