Trump Approval Rating Only 44%

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
I would not be so sure this time around.

White women in particular in the suburbs have really soured on him.

Again, by only 77,000 votes in 3 key states

The thinnest margin ever in a Presidental race.

Cool, good luck to you.

Dems should have this wrapped up, but are working hard to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Tell me how many times has the incumbent lost? And why?

Then, if it turns out the media fucks up the polling and shit again, will you still think they are infallible

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Cool, good luck to you.

Dems should have this wrapped up, but are working hard to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Tell me how many times has the incumbent lost? And why?

Then, if it turns out the media fucks up the polling and shit again, will you still think they are infallible
By any historical measure in the last 50 years, his approval ratings are the worse. He has NEVER even hit the 50% mark (and no, Rasmussen polls don't count)

Again, you don't seem to know the difference between interal polls vs regular ones

Which, btw, were within the margin of error in 2016. That last minutes Comey bombshell probably cost her the election and the polls reflected that after the story broke.

Nov 2016
USA
I can see why you would dodge that. So how was your statement germane to the topic?
Was i wrong? Are you pro life AND anti death penalty? Or just object to killing guilty, convicted criminals?
I was addressing commentary on McVeigh, who was executed for his role in the OKC bombing. Duh. I can’t believe I had to explain that.

There are threads about abortion. This isn’t one of them. Duh.

Apr 2019
Southeast
I was addressing commentary on McVeigh, who was executed for his role in the OKC bombing. Duh. I can’t believe I had to explain that.

There are threads about abortion. This isn’t one of them. Duh.
Sorry i embarrassed you, I cant imagine being against the death penalty but OK with killing innocents in the womb.

Apr 2019
Southeast
I have nothing to feel embarrassed about. You, however, should be ashamed for trying to derail this thread topic.
Really, so McVeigh was the topic? I would be ashamed to want to keep convicted killers alive but kill innocent babies, but I guess that is just one of many differences between us.

Nov 2016
USA
Really, so McVeigh was the topic? I would be ashamed to want to keep convicted killers alive but kill innocent babies, but I guess that is just one of many differences between us.
If you want to demonize people about abortion, please go to an abortion thread and stop shitting on this one.