Trump asks John Bolton to resign

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Did i just hear in the news that the Trump admin is mulling the idea of double tapping Pompeo for both SoS and national Security Advisor ?
So, they can't find anyone anymore, not even a clueless douchebag, who want to cash in a check under Trump ? Wow.
i think it's time for some of our PH hardcore Trumpsters to step it up, send an email to the Donald, and offer your services !!!

The democrats would do so much better, i mean biden and warren? OH wait....

Nov 2013
NY
The democrats would do so much better, i mean biden and warren? OH wait....
It’s 14 months to the election, it’s a little early for you to dig you heels in creating your ‘i had to vote for Trump, the other candles were even worse !!’ defense.
And it’s a tired play already, you folks are using this for 3 years now... it doesn’t work this time around, it won’t work the next time.

{in a nagging, whiny Rev. voice}: and this thread is not about the Dems, boohoo. Stop derailing, boohoohoohoo.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
It’s 14 months to the election, it’s a little early for you to dig you heels in creating your ‘i had to vote for Trump, the other candles were even worse !!’ defense.
And it’s a tired play already, you folks are using this for 3 years now... it doesn’t work this time around, it won’t work the next time.

{in a nagging, whiny Rev. voice}: and this thread is not about the Dems, boohoo. Stop derailing, boohoohoohoo.

So no truce..... got it.

Didn't vote for him the first time, won't be voting for him this time.

Shove your personal attacks.

Nov 2013
NY
So no truce..... got it.

Didn't vote for him the first time, won't be voting for him this time.

Shove your personal attacks.
A truce ? What is that supposed to mean ? What, your on a war mission here ?
This is a political discussion forum, dude... maybe you want to check out World of Warcraft or something like that?

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
A truce ? What is that supposed to mean ? What, your on a war mission here ?
This is a political discussion forum, dude... maybe you want to check out World of Warcraft or something like that?

Shove your personal attacks and you should read your own post again, this is a political discussion board not a "how can I get away with insulting reverend hellh0und" board.

seriously, shut up about me will ya.