TRUMP banged Russian girls, 'they have no morals, you gotta get out there' (AUDIO)

Jul 2015
Florida
He talks, no one listens! When they do, they hear what they want to and disregard the rest. Or TELL US we aren't hearing what our ears HEAR. He grabs women's pussies, he told us so. He liked to bang Russian women, he told his buddy who told Stern on LIVE RADIO. So how is that TRUMP "The entitled billionaire" thrice married, screwed around on ALL OF THEM wouldn't like some strange ass when he went to Russia?? And why wouldn't the EX-KGB, either for fun, profit or blackmail not bug him doing it?? This is predictable. It's RUSSIA!

Listen to the 12 minutes of GARBAGE and trash talk among these 2 letharios competing over some woman. Who banged who first, who like her most, when, first, after, during. Hoping each other was clean while banging her. Who she wanted, who she didn't want. This was conducted on live RADIO and ...

THIS IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT!!!

‘He bangs Russian people’: Reporter confronts Trump with sex allegations in 2001 Howard Stern tape

DAVID EDWARDS
12 JAN 2017 AT 13:30 ET

Republican U.S. presidential nominee Donald Trump holds a campaign rally in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S. October 22, 2016. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst

[FONT=&amp]During an interview on Howard Stern’s radio show in 2001, gossip columnist A.J. Benza confronted soon-to-be President Donald Trump about his fondness for sleeping with Russian women. [FONT=&amp]In audio of the program that was pointed out by Death and Taxes this week, Trump can be heard arguing with Benza over, Kara Young, a woman they had both dated.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“I assume A.J.’s clean,” Trump says. “I hope he’s clean.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“Meanwhile, he bangs Russian people,” Benza fires back at Trump.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“Russian people?” Stern gasps.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“Who are you talking about, Russian people, A.J.?” Trump quips dismissively. “I don’t know anything.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“He used to call me when I was a columnist and say, ‘I was just in Russia, the girls have no morals, you gotta get out there,'” Benza explains. “He’s out of his mind.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The 2001 interview resurfaced the same week that a dossier prepared by a former British intelligence officer suggested that the Russian government had compromising videos of the president-elect with sex workers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The exchange between Trump and Benza comes at the 4:20 mark in the audio clip below.[/FONT]

[/FONT]http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/he-bangs-russian-people-reporter-confronts-trump-with-sex-allegations-in-2001-howard-stern-tape/

Last edited:
Nov 2014
TN
So did Kennedy? your point well his Affairs were with east Germans, Frence and a Movie Star..

Like we did not know Trump likes women.. as did Ike, FDR, Hillary and Huma, Kennedy, and Bill

May 2012
By the wall
Wow a guy talking about banging chicks.

I am beyond shocked that this happens in our society.

What can we do to stop this?

Jun 2014
EU. Hang Vlad Tepes from the Kremlin.
So did Kennedy? your point well his Affairs were with east Germans, Frence and a Movie Star..

Like we did not know Trump likes women.. as did Ike, FDR, Hillary and Huma, Kennedy, and Bill
They got your boy. He's gonna get nuthin' done now, 'cause now everyone knows, he's a spy for the enemy. Stop being a fellow traitor to your country, I'm sure it's not your intention.

Jul 2015
Florida

He most certainly did and we didn't know about it till 30 or 40 or 50 years later. CLINTON was wise enough to keep his mouth SHUT until the GOP and their party billionaires threw money out there trolling for DIRT.

You are fooling NO ONE if you think there isn't a difference. I don't wanna hear this white trash shit out on public airwaves. This man still has kids, though young adults, also a child. Do you really think they don't know about this garbage? What SANE person puts it out there like that?

The RIGHT SCREAMS about no sense of shame anymore. No shit!

Last edited:
May 2012
By the wall
Y'all are just upset because now you can't spread those gay rumors about Trump you were planning for next week.

You have to come up with something new now.

Best put those thinking caps on.