Trump blasts ‘fabricated’ Syria story, appears to confirm covert CIA program

Feb 2007
In my mind
Are these the illegal leaks Trump rages about?

Sitting around on a Monday night Trump went on, shocker, a Twitter rampage about the media, complaining one outlet was somehow critical of his shutting down a program.

One problem.

The program was covert, and Trump appears to have confirmed its existence while tweeting.

Way to keep those secrets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...rm-covert-cia-program/?utm_term=.7fac3d591765

President Trump lashed out at The Washington Post in a string of tweets Monday night, saying the newspaper had “fabricated the facts” about his decision to end a covert program aiding Syrian rebels fighting the government of President Bashar al-Assad.

“The Amazon Washington Post fabricated the facts on my ending massive, dangerous, and wasteful payments to Syrian rebels fighting Assad,” Trump wrote in one tweet.
The Amazon Washington Post fabricated the facts on my ending massive, dangerous, and wasteful payments to Syrian rebels fighting Assad…..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 25, 2017

Jul 2015
Florida
Yep. HE sure did. I thought I misread it so didn't put it up. I thought he couldn't be this FUCKING STUPID. You know, this BOARD WENT NUCLEAR when it was posited that some highly sensitive elements of the PDB's given to the candidate were 'edited' so to speak or withheld. The fear being that because the DUMBASS had verbal diarrhea OR he might use as POLITICAL advantage, things were actually being withheld. OBAMA assured us that whatever he got, Trump got.

Anyone remember that?

Luckily for him his double digit IQ'rs don't know that is important and when he makes fuckups, they are too stupid to realize it. ALL OUR ENEMIES AREN'T!!

Last edited:
Nov 2014
North Carolina
Trump simply made a deal with the Russians.

They secure Syria, which they are now doing: http://politicalhotwire.com/current-events/175902-russians-guard-safe-zones-syria.html

It's a huge mess, much more complicated than Iraq. Of course Trump is happy to have someone else sort it out and bear the costs of it all.

In return, US stops supporting the rebels.
Considering Putin has already killed or chased out most of the rebels that wasn't much of a concession on our part.

Sep 2016
My own world
Trump can't be trusted to keep national secrets. People were angry that Clinton had a private server that could have been hacked by anybody (so they kept saying). These same people have no problem with Trump just giving secrets away. He is making spying for Russia and other countries very easy for them. No need to break a sweat trying to break into anything, here is the information in a conversation or a tweet. Geez.

Last edited:
Dec 2014
NWOHQ
Are these the illegal leaks Trump rages about?

Sitting around on a Monday night Trump went on, shocker, a Twitter rampage about the media, complaining one outlet was somehow critical of his shutting down a program.

One problem.

The program was covert, and Trump appears to have confirmed its existence while tweeting.

Way to keep those secrets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...rm-covert-cia-program/?utm_term=.7fac3d591765

President Trump lashed out at The Washington Post in a string of tweets Monday night, saying the newspaper had “fabricated the facts” about his decision to end a covert program aiding Syrian rebels fighting the government of President Bashar al-Assad.

“The Amazon Washington Post fabricated the facts on my ending massive, dangerous, and wasteful payments to Syrian rebels fighting Assad,” Trump wrote in one tweet.
The Amazon Washington Post fabricated the facts on my ending massive, dangerous, and wasteful payments to Syrian rebels fighting Assad…..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 25, 2017

This idiot should not have access to the internet.