Trump' bound, abused appears in Dhvani's Times Square ad buy: 'We're not afraid'

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Trump' bound, abused appears in Dhvani's Times Square ad buy: 'We're not afraid'

President Trump — held against his will and abused — is the focus of a new ad campaign by the athletic apparel company Dhvani.

1A9D9CED-1C49-47E7-9873-896CF1DDEA4C.jpeg

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well my my my.....

im very interested in what the denziens of this forum thinks.....

Jul 2014
midwest
Don't like the ad and I've never heard of this company but I don't think I'm part of their demographic.
I'm pretty sure I will never purchase products from this company.

That should be easy, since I never heard of them, either.

Just an outrageous ad by an obscure company to get attention, that's all.

And, maybe it's working...

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The Left knows just how insignificant they really are ....

I fully expect more violence from these America hating Enemies.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
How did you feel about tea partiers holding up images of Obama with a noose around his neck? I wonder if the Secret Service looked into that.

you should at least opine on the tooic before challenging another poster on another topic.

seems easy enough to those butthurt over the logo head video to show a little consistency here.

Nov 2016
USA
you should at least opine on the tooic before challenging another poster on another topic.

seems easy enough to those butthurt over the logo head video to show a little consistency here.
That’s what I’m asking for, consistency. Anybody who isnt a hypocrite will be outraged about this ad and also the depictions of Obama with the noose around his neck. And that is definitely topic related.

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC

President Trump — held against his will and abused — is the focus of a new ad campaign by the athletic apparel company Dhvani.

View attachment 29760

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well my my my.....

im very interested in what the denziens of this forum thinks.....
Crude and over the top. But likely a successful advertising campaign. They aren't marketing to everybody here. Fairly narrow demographic. Some/many of which will celebrate the imagery and buy the products just for the sake of supporting the "revolutionary" business.

The claim by the company that they will "donate a portion of the profits" to charity is also a nice touch. Sounds very mainstream.